shape
carat
color
clarity

In the market for a wedding band. Ideas??

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, it's not necessary. Call ID Jewelry. Tell then you are a Pricescoper and you want Pricescope quality stones (well cut stones).
Give them your other specs...size, color, clarity and let them give you a quote. They have basket settings which I think that's what the Tiffanys is and u prong. Lots of Psers have bought 5, 7, 9 stone bands from them as well as eternity.
http://idjewelry.com/wedding-bands/anniversary-bands.html

It you want really nice stones you could go with Whiteflash and get ACA stones which would be lovely.
http://m.whiteflash.com/wedding-bands/five-stone-shared-prong-diamond-wedding-band-817.htm

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is your budget?
Close to 1ctw like the Tiffany ring? Or are you looking to go bigger, but within your budget if possible?
What metal?

cramir

Rough_Rock
Budget is around 3k-4k. I would want to go to the closest to 2carat as I can within budget. Material, 950 Platinum.

cramir

Rough_Rock
Hard to find multiple ACA stones of equal weight.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cramir|1458003603|4005357 said:
Budget is around 3k-4k. I would want to go to the closest to 2carat as I can within budget. Material, 950 Platinum.

The Tiffany ring is less than one carat. Two carats is going to get you a significantly wider ring. If your fiancee is loving the delicate look of the Tiffany ring, ask the jeweler to use the size of diamond needed to replicate the width of the Tiffany ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cramir|1458003603|4005357 said:

You need to talk to ID Jewelry then. I think that's the only place you will come close. You will need to call them and talk to Yuketiel.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results