shape
carat
color
clarity

In Singapore right now - whato do you think of this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

twitspie

Rough_Rock

Hi All,

After lurking for agggges I have finally got round to posting :)

I am in Singapore with work and have been having a look at some jewellery. I live in London and don''t like the designs at all in comparison to the designs in the US and Singapore!

What do you think of this ring?

It is not the greatest picture, it is also at www.leehwa.com.sg under the mystic elegance collection. It is black sapphires and diamonds and costs £1000 - do you think it is worth it?

xxx

black sapphire and diamond.JPG

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

It looks quite funky and I don''t think you can wear this ring for a long time. When I was younger, I purchased several pieces from Lee Hwa and they are pieces which I regret buying because they are not classic items which can be worn for a long time. Also, their mark up is incredibly high.

If you are in Singapore, I would recommend Canary Diamond Co for jewelry. They are located at the 1st floor of Delfi Orchard (Opposite Forum Galleria which is next to the Hilton Hotel). They are my regular jeweler and carry a good range of jewelry and fine gemstone. They are opened from Mon to Sat, 10am-6pm.

Have fun in Singapore and try the local food. There''s no place with as wide a variety of food as Singapore!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IT''s .....interesting....

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Trendy.Pretty for a few minutes,but will date itself in a year or two.

twitspie

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies - I didn''t think about the how long will I wear it for! Which is a good point! Also thank for the recommendations! Is that anywhere near Orcahrd Road? They do have gorg designs here!

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results