shape
carat
color
clarity

In search of Cartier Trinity Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
How much does this usually go for? I assume it''s a lot, but does anyone know of any places that make a Cartier Trinity inspired ring?

TIA

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I just found that store after I posted this thread. Sorry about that.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
The rolling ring .com seems to have good prices...are their rings heavy?
Date: 8/21/2008 12:35:21 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Hi!!
35.gif

A couple gal''s have bought from this store with great result.
http://www.rollingring.com/

You can also find the Cartier rolling rings sometimes on http://www.signedpieces.com/home.cfm

If you do a rolling ring search in the search box, you will find MANY threads & photos regarding rolling rings :)

NyLon1980

Rough_Rock
I have a trinity ring from Cartier and paid $750 for it in 2004 (the classic one, without stones). I don''t know if the retail price has gone up with increases in gold and general inflation - I imagine it would be more now. You can always call the store (try the one on Madison in NYC) and ask them, quoting the one you want on the website.

If you are looking for one and absolutely want the Cartier one, I recommend going to estate sales. My mom has mentioned to me she has seen them pop up (sometimes with the matching bracelet).

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they are 1000.00 now.

Memoire makes one if I can recall...

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Dh purchased mine at estatejewels.com. They were great to work with and I had it verified as authentic at a Cartier store. It was $650 or so I think.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I also got one from estatejewels.com.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results