shape
carat
color
clarity

In Praise of Smaller Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
You don''t need a large diamond to make a big impression. Here are some elegant settings featuring smaller diamonds.

Mikimoto09.jpg

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
The workmanship on this isn't the best but I love the design.

www hkjewellry co uk.jpg

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
This would be better with a single princess center and without the accent stones, but still a nice Tiffany-inspired design.

www mondera com.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Cool looking rings. These are for the right hand, correct?
2.gif

Nan

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
These are beautiful. I love the simplicity and understatedness of these rings. I have an anniversary ring similar to the one with the inset center stone that is all I wore for a long time. I still like that look.

rosebud

Rough_Rock
i think the third and fourth picture are fantastic! do you know where i can get them?

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
These are from the same website. Both can be found here and each costs about $2400 with a 0.30ct G VS2 center or about $1250 with a 0.20ct G SI1 center.

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE the 2nd one!!! I'm currently looking for a right hand setting for my .393 Eighstar, any help anyone??? Lucky me.......I have an engagement Eightstar (1.10) and now a right hand one too.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!

Those are lovely!

I wasn't a big fan of smaller diamonds until I saw how lovely they could be in the right setting.

GORGEOUS! Stunning. Lovely!

Thanks for posting them!

ceschall

Rough_Rock
My e-ring only has a .3 c diamond in it, and I wouldn't be able to *stand* anything bigger....probably because I'm a recovering tomboy from way back who isn't into the glitter and glam. but I *love* my ring, because its got a great setting and the right size diamond for me

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
ceschall--now you know I'm going to demand a picture of your ring! I, too, am looking in the 1/3-ct range. I have a setting I rather love, but I'd like to see some alternates too!
1.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Superidealist--I love the pic with the three rings...especially the middle & right ones. Now I gotta go track down that website...who makes them?
2.gif

I'm a closet tomboy, too; that, combined with the fact that I live in the GHET-TO makes me very hesitant to wear anything "big." (I define "big" as >.5ct, because of the size of it on my hands.) I love smaller diamonds! Thank you for sharing!
1.gif

Edited: HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA!!!...took me a minute. Sorry.
1.gif

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
I'm certainly happy to take credit for the settings but "D Riley" is my signature. The websites should be easy enough to track down. Look at the image name at very bottom of each post for the source.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, yeah, sorry about that...I was thinking you must be a BIG fan of this D Riley guy. Little did I know...
2.gif

...I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, sometimes...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
The third and fourth are VERY cool!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
D Riley, what beautiful settings! I especially like the "floral" look of the 4 and 6 prong ones.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow I just found this post and I have to say it is very intreasting...esp to us poor college students.
31.gif

LUCCA

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/27/2004 9:31
6.gif
6 PM
Author: Superidealist
This would be better with a single princess center and without the accent stones, but still a nice Tiffany-inspired design.
I quite like this style - something different, and unusual. I think of something quite european - italian. do you have further info on this particular item?

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lucca,

You can find that ring here at Mondera.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results