shape
carat
color
clarity

In need of help with limited budget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmess03

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for a round diamond roughly 1ct+ with an Ideal Cut for roughly 5-6,500k. I understand that Cut is the most important thing to look at but other that that i''m a little fuzzy in the other terms. What is more important color or clarity? I would imagine clarity is so i''m looking for something VS2 or better and as for color probably an H or better. What is the difference between all the "gradings" a diamond gets? Do these specs for a diamond exist for this kind of money.
As for setting i''m totally clueless to which will make the ring pop!! I know my girlfriend like the bezel setting,she has said Ritani before, i''m under the impression that a good setting like this runs about 1,500-2k, correct? my total budget is 7k-8,500k. Any help is good help.

Thanks!!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Jmess,

Welcome to Pricescope.

There''s 4 easy options to consider...all found in the search by cut db, above under Prices...also here...all from WF. Here''s one. The other 4 are all H''s, cost more, but are ACA''s.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results