shape
carat
color
clarity

In Desperate Need of Feedback on this 3.01 H Antique Cushion

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Hello All,

I am looking to purchase this antique style cushion diamond and I would love to hear your thoughts and/or concerns.

The stone is beautiful in person and is completely eye clean (despite being an SI2).

My main concern has to do with the Cut Grade of only a Good (4). I do not need an AGS Ideal or Excellent cut diamond but I am a little worried about how the lower cut designation actually manifests itself in the diamond (if at all). I understand that I should not get too wrapped up in the numbers and should trust my eyes, but I still cannot help but wonder if a slightly higher cut grade diamond will look much different/better.

What are people's thoughts on this diamond. ANY FEEDBACK, positive or negative will be greatly appreciated!!!!

I have attached the AGS Report but to summarize:

3.01 H (AGS 2.0)
SI2 (eye clean)
Cut Grade (AGS Good 4)
Light Performance (AGS Ideal 0)
Proportion Factors (AGS Good 4)
Polish (AGS Excellent 1)
Symmetry (AGS Good 3)

Also, please note that all of the black dots that you see on the diamond are caused by the copying machine and are not actually part of the diamond. The inclusions that are part of the diamond are the feathers/lines that you see at 12, 1 and 5 o'clock but you cannot see them with the naked eye.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you all!

Attachments

• AGS Report 3.01 H.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 60

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: In Desperate Need of Feedback on this 3.01 H Antique Cus

Trueblue, I'm thinking you'll get more responses over in Rocky Talky, you could contact admin and have it moved. just click on report concern.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results