shape
carat
color
clarity

*In Case I Disappear*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The shelf holding the computer monitor gave way and the monitor fell down and hit the glass of cranberry juice. The connections for the monitor and the computer came undone. My daughter, who had been at the computer, was distraught and demanded that I get dressed and drive to the library to finish an on-line transaction so that she could have the blue jeans she wanted. My father told me to lower my voice. When you have an emotionally distraught teenager the fact that you were crawling on a cranberry juice-soaked carpet in your pajamas and have wet, sticky knees is no excuse for yelling at her! She can't help being compulsive! The upside was that the library has some superb books on teenage depression. I have been reading them.

I finally got the computer connections together at 1:40 AM...but the components of the computer are in disarray and the repairman isn't due until Monday. If I disappear again, you will know why.

No one knows why the shelf gave way and fell.

AGBF
34.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I hope all is well, Deb.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
((BIG HUGS)) Good luck honey.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
hugs
that stinks
hope it holds together for you until the repairman gets there.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
haha funny (but only because my computer has not suddenly stopped working, nor has a shelf collapsed this month)!!
I hope your daughter forgives you... you are a very nice mum for actually going to the library, you know...
You deserve a nice chocolate, or a special coffee, or an icecream for being such a good mum...

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oy! What a day...
32.gif

Teenagers......

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Poor thing. Don''t worry, anyone would have been yelling. Hope your computer gets fixed up real soon!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear that Deb.YOU know that you can always cure your daughter''s problems and the computer problems by getting a brand new machine before the repair man shows up. Wishing you lots of luck.Please don''t disappear from here.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
(((((BIG HUGGS}}}}}}}

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a day! So sorry!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh...I hope that you can get everything straightened out soon!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love and hugs to you Deb
emrose.gif

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Every time I read one of your posts I can''t help thinking how amazing you are as a mom. Jeans would have been the last thing on my mind if that happened to me.... I hope she isn''t going through a bout of depression? (((Hugs)))

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about your bad day
7.gif

Hope things get better soon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry (((((HUGS)))))))

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes! What a mess. I really really hope you didn''t complete the transaction on a public computer
32.gif
. Hope you sort everything out soon :)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, all I have to say is, you are a better woman than I am! (Seriously though, your post made me LOL. Without our sense of humor, how would we ever get through?!?)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Debs
35.gif

I think you deserve huge congrats for maintaining your sense of humor through it all -- or at least, for recovering it soon after the fact!

Hope the rest of the day goes better.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, sending hugs! Hope all is ok.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you Deb...hang in there and I''m missing you already!
35.gif

Lori

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
What a day
7.gif
. Take a minute to breathe. Hugs.

Mrs.2Artists

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I don''t even know what to say....

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a fun day.
9.gif

Were I in your shoes, neither my father nor my daughter would like me at this point. I would have yelled had I felt like it, and nobody would have gone anywhere after throwing a hissy fit. Well, perhaps to their room.

But then, I''m a ''meanie''.
3.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Well, now the bad luck has came and left, the good lucks will come!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 1:56:13 AM
Author:AGBF

The shelf holding the computer monitor gave way and the monitor fell down and hit the glass of cranberry juice. The connections for the monitor and the computer came undone. My daughter, who had been at the computer, was distraught and demanded that I get dressed and drive to the library to finish an on-line transaction so that she could have the blue jeans she wanted. My father told me to lower my voice. When you have an emotionally distraught teenager the fact that you were crawling on a cranberry juice-soaked carpet in your pajamas and have wet, sticky knees is no excuse for yelling at her! She can''t help being compulsive! The upside was that the library has some superb books on teenage depression. I have been reading them.

I finally got the computer connections together at 1:40 AM...but the components of the computer are in disarray and the repairman isn''t due until Monday. If I disappear again, you will know why.

No one knows why the shelf gave way and fell.

AGBF
34.gif

My teenage daughter turns 20 in a couple of months. Thanks for the memories. They do grow up and it does get much better.

I''m trying to recall if I would have taken her to the library. Probably not, but she never was into clothes in the first place.

But, I do remember that everything was always my fault, therefore I''m sure that it is all your fault that the shelf gave way and the monitor hit the glass of cranberry juice.
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh gosh Deb--I have a teenager in the house so I can empathize. Keep well and in touch!

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes. Hope everything turned out ok!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I hope that today is feeling a bit better and that the sun is shining a bit more on your day today.

Mrs.2Artists

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results