• A. Reset it.

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • B. Rhodium dip it.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I happened upon this OMC this weekend. Without hesitating, I bought it on the spot because it seemed like such a fabulous deal. It was sold to me as 1 carat uncertified OMC. It measures 6.5 by 6 mm, so I think it's pretty accurate. It faces up whiter than my other diamonds, so that was a plus. It is probably an I1,but no black carbon spots or chips. I didn't exactly fall in love with the setting, but I didn't mind it as much. It's for a right-hand ring, so I'm kind of torn about the setting. I like that this setting, retro as it is, makes the diamond the star. I hate that it's not retro enough, though. But bc it's a rhr, I like that it doesn't look like an e-ring. So the question is, would rhodium dipping be enough? Or, should I reset?
image_3097.jpg

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As it's an impulse buy, one can't be sure how long one will stay in love with it. Besides, your jeweler seems to have very good trade up policy, so it might not be for keeps. I see no need to spend on a reset at this point till you're certain you will keep it for a while. It's very pretty and appropriate as RHR as is.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results