shape
carat
color
clarity

Impossible to know what to do...

stci

Ideal_Rock
My dream was to have 3 diamonds martini earrings per ear. I got it.

After that, I discover that my lobes have stretched over time (30 years) and the 3 earrings are not equal distance and it bothers me . Take a look:

IMG_3004.jpg

Do you think the problem is important at this point? Is this would be better if I sold my earrings in order to have a single but larger that I would place in the middle lobe?

Really need your opinion about that ladies please. Thank you!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I think it depends on what look you want. I wouldn't worry about the spacing...in real life, seems that would be harder to see. But, if you like the look of a larger stone...more coverage...then I'd swap for one pair. But, to me, the spacing isn't a huge issue.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your precious opinion. I don't need more coverage but it's just the spacing between earrings who bother me. I can't wait to see what other ladies think about that.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I love the earrings, they are perfectly graduating in size! :love: I would not worry about the spacing, because you're always going to be fighting gravity and it might be a problem to get re-pierced, depending on how much scar tissue you have from your other piercings.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! And if I do something like this to make original piercings? Is this a good idea or not?

4piercings.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Sylvie, I love the look of the earrings as they are. The only thing that would bother me is if both ears were not the same. Is the spacing about equal on each ear?

stci

Ideal_Rock
Hello Sweet Uppy! Not exactly the same but really really near.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks good as is. I have seen many multiple piercings where they are not evenly spaced...as long as it is similar on both ears then I think it is fine.

lovely earrings :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't change your piercings Stci, I think they look wonderful the way they are. Beautiful and lovely just like you.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
To me the spacing is not an issue- but whatvreally matters is how you feel about the spacing.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your 3 graduated earrings look great! :appl:

FYI - If you do go with a 4th piercing, it looks like (based on the pic) you would have to pierce through cartilage, which can HURT! :errrr:

stci

Ideal_Rock
It seems that we have unanimously and I trust you. I'll try to forget about it.

Thank you all and if someone want to add something don't hesitate!

CedarRapids

Shiny_Rock
A guys opinion for what it's worth (lol):

Get a larger stone for the bottom piercing. Itself will take up more space and you'll feel that the spacing between studs is more equal.

For the record, I wouldn't care about the spacing if it were my girlfriend's lobes.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I think they look fine. (Better than my multiple piercings in fact. I have four on the left, two on the right, and the one with four is... really off, and only getting more so over time!) I think you could go larger if you want for the main pierce, but I'd leave the two farther back ones alone. And like I said I think they look just fine the way they are, really :wacko:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Hey Stci,

Just wanted to tell you that I like the way the graduated earrings look! Very lovely :)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stci i honestly beleve that your piercings look fine exactly the way you are and you should just focus on enjoying your bling!!! And in case you decide to do the fourth piercing, i think it would look great too! It's up to you girl!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the way they are is perfect. It doesn't look too uneven, and there's space in the bottom piercing for a bigger earring and your top two as well. I think it looks awesome! :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Upgradable|1314106669|2997312 said:
Sylvie, I love the look of the earrings as they are. The only thing that would bother me is if both ears were not the same. Is the spacing about equal on each ear?

Right after you asked this question I answered that they are really near but now, I have to change my mind. The left lobe are well spaced (better than the right) but the right ear is the one you see on picture. Now, I'm more worry about the appearance of my ears. Sometimes I feel It would be appropriate I sell the two "petites" to keep only the biggest.

Another question: If it was you, and want to wear only one stud by ear. What hole did you choose? The first one at the bottom or the second one who is more at the middle of the lobe?

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
The spacing wouldn't bother me, I dont think I would have ever noticed. I am thinking though that if you go with a larger heavier stone that the weight of it might pull on the lobe and make the spacing easier to notice, rather than fill the space between the first two piercings. I guess I would try a heavier diamond on first to see, but if it were me, I wouldn't change anything. I really like the way they look now. very pretty earrings! :D

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
I think that your current arrangement is perfect and looks lovely on you! I wouldn't change a thing!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all! In the next days, I'm gonna try to take pictures of the 2 ears in case you change your mind.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results