shape
carat
color
clarity

Impossible to find wedding banD!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rickpiwo

Rough_Rock
Hi friends!
Long time no talk! ! I hope all are doing well......My fiance, yes I proposed!, and I are looking for wedding bands.....We went to several stores, Tiffay and all that jazz, and decided on, for her, a row of diamonds....Specifically, were looking for 7, round brillant prong set diamonds equalling .9-1.0 carats....Witout paying 6000 to tiffay and 4900 to J.D. Peacock, I cannot find the ring anywhere....do you all have any suggestions?

Rick

Aida1010

Shiny_Rock
yes!!! check out blue nile!! they have a ton of gorgeous, affordable rings. Here''s a link to a ring that''s $2,900 and I think exactly what you are looking for!

Aida1010

Shiny_Rock
http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-wedding-ring-platinum_8130?show_all_pages=1&catid=8

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
May I also suggest contacting Brian Gavin Diamonds? They''ve been doing some beautiful custom work for people on PS!

Brian Gavin

rickpiwo

Rough_Rock
would there be a noticeble difference between 1.0 and .75 ct spead over 7 stones?

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi rickpiwo :)

facets has the exact ring you''re after;

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=2552

this is a gorgeous ring!

i have an eternity band with stones the same size as this. are you aware that this is a considerable amount of bling and will take a large engagement ring to balance it out? i work on the basis that the engagement stone should be double the ct weight of the sum of the stones in the wedding band to stay in balance. otherwise, the wedding band starts to overwhelm the engagement ring.

just by the way, i tried on that .91ct 7 stone ring at tiffanys and ended up going with the entire eternity band of stones the same size from Facets - for less money! just something to think about....

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results