shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm with the Band

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Because you can never have enough bands, I saw this fellow on IG and have been drooling over it for ages. I thought it was Tracey's personal collection (may have been) but when she posted it on IG I jumped all over it. Funny story. I was in line at the grocery store and saw it posted when I got in line and completed the sale by the time I got to the doors.

I think it goes pretty darn well with my ER. Platinum, she estimates from the 70s, stamped Prouds which is an Australian jeweler (still is but their stock has changed since a buy out in 96). Three eye clean Emeralds and 2 single cut diamonds in a perfectly thin channel with milgrain that is almost a perfect match to my ER

20200527_202438.jpg 20200527_144316.jpg 20200527_202243.jpg 20200527_201925.jpg 20200528_142723~2.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new (old) band looks absolutely fabulous with your ER - what a find!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful together.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It looks perfect with your e-ring and stacked with other bands. Way to jump on it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and perfect with your rings!!

H

Horsegirl76

Very beautiful and perfect for May!

S

SallyB

Just gorgeous :kiss2:

BTW, who is Tracey?

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Love this!! She looks beautiful on her own and fits in perfectly with your collection

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous! Absolutely love this set.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pretty!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very beautiful! Perfect pairings! May I ask who Tracey is?
Also, do I remember you being a tad uncomfortable with the size of your gorgeous engagement ring in the past? Or is that someone else with a emerald target, apologize if I am confused. If it is you, I see you have certainly adjusted!
Love your set!

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Match made in heaven! Beautiful!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
That ring was made for you!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
So very beautiful! Perfect pairings! May I ask who Tracey is?
Also, do I remember you being a tad uncomfortable with the size of your gorgeous engagement ring in the past? Or is that someone else with a emerald target, apologize if I am confused. If it is you, I see you have certainly adjusted!
Love your set!

Possibly someone else, I am definitely in the bigger is better club with my massive mitts :)

Tracey Nichols on Insta as @gems3eva and @modusoperandi. Her actual store is called Jewelry Trading Company. She is in Australia and was awesome to work with. Even with the time zones etc, she got me loads of videos and photos, had it checked by her bench and sized and shipped in 3 days. She warned me it might take 4 weeks but it didn't seem to take that long. I got it 2 days after customs clearance.

I know she does custom, I don't know if she works with other people's stones but sized up 2 sizes in platinum was only $30. And it is flawless. I know we often struggle to find good local jewelers in our own areas

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Amazing service ($30 sizing?! My local guy gets $300!!) and a perfect set. You have so many lovely options!!
Off to IG! Thanks for the lead.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful new ring, gorgeous stack and perfect match to your e-ring!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the addition to your stack! What a perfect match. I can’t seem to find her under either of those IG names so I’m very sad since I’m in NZ and good sellers close by are a treat

S

SallyB

Love the addition to your stack! What a perfect match. I can’t seem to find her under either of those IG names so I’m very sad since I’m in NZ and good sellers close by are a treat
[/QUOTE

@gems4eva

Try @gems4eva :)

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Love your set!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO pretty! Can't say I've ever seen anything that gorgeous in a Prouds store :mrgreen:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!
there is never anything like that in Prouds any more!!!!
The stack is growing!!! Love it!
llove your emerald eternity, too!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks perfect together.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes!!! Amazingly pretty & a perfect match!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the find, it’s a beautifully perfect match!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results