shape
carat
color
clarity

i''m trying not to get too excited...but.....good news!!! i think....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
so.....i''m back to my Mexico story. here''s a little bit of history for those who haven''t been following my mexico story. so about 1.5 months ago, my bf and i were invited to a destination wedding in mexico taking place in november. my mother and i fought for nearly a month because she is steadfast in her belief that only married people are suppose to travel together and it would be unacceptable for me to go away with my boyfriend before we got married. i know this whole situation is totally unfathomable for many of you, but i came to terms with it. ok...moving on....

my boyfriend and i folded away the idea of going to mexico because getting married just to go to mexico is obsurd. we haven''t really thought about mexico at all in the last few weeks but we have been talking about our future a lot. he''s been talking to his parents a lot about us getting married and our engagement/marriage seems to have been moved up quite a bit. (fyi...we don''t plan to have a traditional wedding. we plan to have a small wedding with just family maybe a month after engagement.) even so, i never really thought that i''d be getting engaged by the end of th year, let alone get married. but yesterday, while at a friend''s wedding, he kept insisting that he''ll be able to "convince" my mom to allow us to go to mexico. my mother''s stubborn as a bull (lucky him...i inherited from her...=)) and he knows this...but he kept insisting that we WILL go to mexico.

i know he''s gotten the engagement/marriage bug real bad lately...but it seems like his plans are hitting overdrive. i was totally expecting for us to get married some time early next year, but could it be...?! forget mexico!! will we really be married before november?! there''s really NO reason why he''s be so confident unless he plans for us to be married before we go!!

i might TOTALLY be blowing this out of proportion...and overanalyzing...as i tend to do...but!!! how can i NOT think too much into this?!!? i''m super excited!!!
36.gif

do you guys think i''m looking too deep?! someone please pull me back down to earth cuz my head has been in the clouds since we had this conversation!
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I am excited too... I wonder what is up his sleeve! EXCITING INDEED!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
no, that''s definitely exciting! i hope you''ve got the right interpretation of all the signs! that would be verrrrry exciting!
9.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
I remember your previous post about this story, and I was hoping things would turn out well for you. Considering his confidence level, it sounds like he might be planning something. Good luck!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s really exciting news!!!

I remember when my FI first turned a leaf and really started talking about an engagement (coincidentally while we were at a DW in Spain!) and I was over the moon! You must be *thrilled* right now!! I can''t wait to see what unfolds.
9.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so happy for you!!! It sounds like you are so ready to be married to him, it would be awesome for you!!!

I hope even if you don''t get married, you get something awesome either way!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 9:08:30 PM
Author: tlh
I am excited too... I wonder what is up his sleeve! EXCITING INDEED!

ditto! lots of dust for you!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
(((DUST, DUST, DUST!))) Sounds like you''ve got to be on the right track. Keep us posted!!!

adak

Rough_Rock
Sounds like good news to me! Mexico should be fun!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results