shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m struggling here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlroza

Rough_Rock
I have been looking, lurking and drooling over many stones that I''ve looked at and like round and cushion cuts. Well , I''ve narrowed it down to 2 and the are from GOG. I have been looking at Beverly K settings as well as I love the antique look of those designs.

I just tried to call GOG and without thinking they are closed. I''m in the southwest. I think Jonathan''s 2.43 signature L cushion or his 1.74 RB IF "O", I just don''t know which one without seeing them.

I went to a B&M today to see a "O" colored diamond and I know the cut and clarity is not what GOG''s, and it was lighter than I thought it would be. I haven''t been able to turn away from GOG"S "O" or the L 2.43 Cushion.

I guess I''ll call on Monday!

tlroza

Rough_Rock
HMMMM, I just saw the cushion there a minute ago....I was gonna post both links and it''s gone.....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2009 6:26:39 PM
Author: tlroza
HMMMM, I just saw the cushion there a minute ago....I was gonna post both links and it's gone.....
It may have sold....

But call on Tuesday when they're open again (closed on Mondays). Even if that one is gone, Jon can get other stones in, just tell him what you're interested in!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

tlroza

Rough_Rock
guess i was meant to have internally flawless then.........; )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results