shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm speechless....

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1357141306|3345433 said:
Okay it appears I was wrong and he is pretty scummy, as his reasoning for dropping the lawsuit was death threats. I could almost understand that, but then he explained that he hadn't gone after the NRA in the first place because he was concerned about death threats. That's it, he just lost all credibility with me. Yuck, I have to go take a shower now.

I saw him, I beieve on Youtube. If I had had the stupidity to have hired him BEFORE the massacre, after witnessing his performance, and reading about his attempt to file the suit, I would have dropped him like a hot potato.

Aren't there any kind of ethics attorneys have to swear to uphold after they pass the bar? {serious question}

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amber St. Clare|1357260237|3346813 said:
minousbijoux|1357141306|3345433 said:
Okay it appears I was wrong and he is pretty scummy, as his reasoning for dropping the lawsuit was death threats. I could almost understand that, but then he explained that he hadn't gone after the NRA in the first place because he was concerned about death threats. That's it, he just lost all credibility with me. Yuck, I have to go take a shower now.

I saw him, I beieve on Youtube. If I had had the stupidity to have hired him BEFORE the massacre, after witnessing his performance, and reading about his attempt to file the suit, I would have dropped him like a hot potato.

Aren't there any kind of ethics attorneys have to swear to uphold after they pass the bar? {serious question}

Yes. In the U.S., each state (and D.C.) has a code of professional conduct which outlines rules of ethics governing attorneys admitted to the bar the jurisdiction. Many follow or are influenced by the American Bar Association's Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/professional_responsibility/publications/model_rules_of_professional_conduct/model_rules_of_professional_conduct_table_of_contents.html

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results