shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m new! Wedding Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding was gorgeous! Welcome to PS and congratulations!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 2:58:28 PM
Author: InLuv101
Date: 8/19/2008 2:49:16 PM

Author: SarahLovesJS

Gorgeous!! I love your gown
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
! The flower with the feather really went well with it, too. Welcome to PS and best wishes to you and your DH!

Thank you Sarah!

I loved it too! We planned the whole wedding in 2.5 weeks and it almost didn''t make it in time. I ordered it online since they didn''t have it in the store and just *hoped* I loved it as much in person as I did online and that it wouldn''t need any alterations. Initally it was backordered but everything ended up working out perfectly.

Wow that is awesome!! Itlooks like a Badgley Mischka or something very high-end to me! Man I love Nordstrom.
30.gif

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 3:18:01 PM
Author: mercoledi
Your wedding was gorgeous! Welcome to PS and congratulations!
Thank you mercoledi!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Both of you make such a handsome looking couple. You look radiantly beautiful. congrats.

trinity911

Shiny_Rock

I loved it too! We planned the whole wedding in 2.5 weeks and it almost didn''t make it in time. I ordered it online since they didn''t have it in the store and just *hoped* I loved it as much in person as I did online and that it wouldn''t need any alterations. Initally it was backordered but everything ended up working out perfectly.
WOW! that''s some planning. Everything looks so polished and gorgeously put together! Congrats! The two of you make a stunning couple

dutchflowers

Rough_Rock
Your wedding was beautiful.
36.gif

Can I ask where you got the feather flower? I am looking for one and yours is perfect!!
9.gif

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 3:45:59 PM
Author: louisvgirl
Both of you make such a handsome looking couple. You look radiantly beautiful. congrats.
Thank you so much louisvgirl!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 4:00:56 PM
Author: trinity911

WOW! that''s some planning. Everything looks so polished and gorgeously put together! Congrats! The two of you make a stunning couple
Lol, I couldn''t really tell you why we decided to do it that quickly except that we just couldn''t wait another day to be married! We also already knew it wouldn''t be a large wedding. We gave up a few things in order to have it so soon but I wouldn''t change it!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 4:05:20 PM
Author: dutchflowers
Your wedding was beautiful.
36.gif

Can I ask where you got the feather flower? I am looking for one and yours is perfect!!
9.gif
I got the feather flower from etsy.com which I found out about on Pricescope. The seller is qgdesigns and she custom made this piece. It was originally made with yellow accents. She was very nice and quick; I couldn''t recommend her more. All of her pieces are gorgeous!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures!!!! I went to Trinity, so I ALWAYS wanted to get married in the Japanese Tea Gardens. As soon as I saw a few pictures, I knew that''s where you had it!!! Congrats and welcome!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous couple!!!! Thanks for sharing your photos!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 4:42:48 PM
Author: Lanie
Beautiful pictures!!!! I went to Trinity, so I ALWAYS wanted to get married in the Japanese Tea Gardens. As soon as I saw a few pictures, I knew that's where you had it!!! Congrats and welcome!
It was definitely my first choice for ceremony venue! Since the re-opening in May, it's more beautiful than ever...

ETA: and thank you for the compliment and welcome!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 4:47:13 PM
Author: Skippy123
Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous couple!!!! Thanks for sharing your photos!
Thank you so much Skippy!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
You are GORGEOUS, and so is your hubby! The site of your wedding is to die for. It looks almost magical! Congratulations on your wedding and thanks for coming out of lurkdom to share your beautiful pictures!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
That dress is STUNNING!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Wishful and Izzy! Everyone here is so darn nice!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Boy oh boy, your new hubby is fine !

You looked beautiful in your gown (which I love by the way). Together you look like a couple that stepped out of a magazine. I can''t wait to see more pics of your venue
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow--such a gorgeous dress and venue in 2.5 weeks! I am very impressed. You and your husband look amazing, and the setting couldn''t be more perfect. Congratulations!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing! Both you and your hubby look beautiful. I love your ceremony venue too. Your wedding reminds me of mine a bit - it was kind of a garden ceremony, very informal (15 people), and we also did a sand ceremony (black and white sand). Your dress is definitely a dress I would have chosen too - beautiful and elegant without being too fussy. Looks like you had a wonderful day!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS InLuv!

What a gorgeous couple you and your husband are! I love your dress and his tux, and the venue looks amazing.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you and your husband look like models! Your wedding was so beautiful! Congratulations!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful wedding, stunning couple -- your brother''s portfolio is off to a good start! Congratulations and best wishes!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on getting married! Your pictures are beautiful. I''d love to see more pics of your dress, it''s gorgeous!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Handsome groom, beautiful location, and gorgeous bride! You looked fabulous, and your DH is a real cutie!

Thanks for sharing your pictures; and stick around and get active in PS. We''d love to talk to you.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness!! So pretty!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning couple you make! I love you dress and hair flower! Everything looks so wonderful, I love how proud of each other you both look. Just brought a smile to my face!! WELCOME!!!
35.gif

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 6:33:05 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Boy oh boy, your new hubby is fine !

You looked beautiful in your gown (which I love by the way). Together you look like a couple that stepped out of a magazine. I can''t wait to see more pics of your venue
30.gif
Lol, I think he is too! Thank you purrfectpear. I can''t wait to see my other pics as well.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 7:01:22 PM
Author: kittybean
Wow--such a gorgeous dress and venue in 2.5 weeks! I am very impressed. You and your husband look amazing, and the setting couldn''t be more perfect. Congratulations!
Thanks Kittybean. We did officially plan it in 2.5 weeks but I''ve been looking at "wedding things" and getting inspiration forever...so it wasn''t too difficult. It helped that the venue didn''t allow decorations or chairs or anything of the sort so it had to be very minimal.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 7:01:29 PM
Author: Sha
Thanks for sharing! Both you and your hubby look beautiful. I love your ceremony venue too. Your wedding reminds me of mine a bit - it was kind of a garden ceremony, very informal (15 people), and we also did a sand ceremony (black and white sand). Your dress is definitely a dress I would have chosen too - beautiful and elegant without being too fussy. Looks like you had a wonderful day!
Thanks Sha! Your ceremony sounds like it was very lovely! I loved the way we did it and really wouldn''t change it...it was perfect!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Zoe and Kim! We are far from models but I did feel so beautiful on that day! Thank you for your kind words

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results