shape
carat
color
clarity

i''m new...Tacori Engagement Ring! Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jsmith1414

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone. I am looking at getting a tacori ring and I have narrowed it down to the HT2299 with the matching band HT2299B. I have no girlfriends around me where I live and would appreciate it very much if i could get your input.

I am married and have been for 3 years. Instead of us having a wedding and me getting a ring, we bought a beautiful house. Dont really care about the wedding but I am not giving up the ring! My husband is the one that showed me this style and at first I wasnt too fond of it. I am not much of a girly girl and i felt like the ring kind of looked like a flower. But now I have fallen in love with it!

I am looking for a fancy antique looking ring with a modern flair. A ring that is different and that I can pass down to my daughter and her daughter and so forth. So even aftger I am gone, they fight over who gets great grandmas ring.
2.gif

I think that this ring has everything that I am wanting but I would like to have some input since its just me and my husband is being my husband and just saying "whatever you want sweetie" hehe

I am going to be getting a platinum, atleast 1.25 center stone. I also know that tacori can change little things about their settings and so I was going to ask if they could extend the diamonds that wrap around at the end of the band a couple more.

What do you think?

HT2299B_multi_zoom.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the ring would be a beautiful "pass down" but I am not liking the matching band.

jsmith1414

Rough_Rock
really? haha I dont like the ring by it self as much as with the band haha . i think it looks too much like a flower by itself. but its good that u think it looks like a good pass down ring

joy2theworld

Shiny_Rock
I think it is a very pretty ring, but I tend to like jewelry that looks like flowers. However, I also don''t care for the matching band. I''m a fan of bands that one can wear alone for any reason.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I think it''s gorgeous, and I love the band too...I think I''m in the minority, but I like curved bands, sometimes I regret not getting a set with one. Let us know what you decide and come back with lots of pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results