shape
carat
color
clarity

Im new here..I need help/advice please please please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sublimeannie

Rough_Rock
Hey yall,
My name is :Annie from TX and I need your help if you are knowledgeable in the subject. I have a bracelet which I was told was solid 18K gold, The marking inside read as follows :MEXICO CH 18K: Is this solid or gold plated? I have done as much research as I could, but cant find any information. If any of you know anything, it would be of great help. Thanks,..hope to hear from yall and make new friend in here :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
7/12/2009 2:18:19 PM
Author: sublimeannie

Hey yall,
My name is :Annie from TX and I need your help if you are knowledgeable in the subject. I have a bracelet which I was told was solid 18K gold, The marking inside read as follows :MEXICO CH 18K: Is this solid or gold plated? I have done as much research as I could, but cant find any information. If any of you know anything, it would be of great help. Thanks,..hope to hear from yall and make new friend in here :)

sublimeannie,

I don't know what the "CH" stands for, but why not show the piece to a jeweler? Another source of information would be where you got it and how much you (or whoever bought it) spent for it. What information do you have on the bracelet?

AGBF
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results