shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m most definitely scattered!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my new beauty! Not sure of exact specs, though. *the shame*. Ten approx 2pt stones in an 8mm band. Had to take pics on my left hand so it looks a little too big. (RHR) The stones are fiery little guys, but my camera doesn''t pick it up.

scatteredstone1ss.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
a bit closer.

scatteredstone2ss.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, it is just lovely! Is it WG, platinum or YG? I can''t really tell from the picture. I can tell that I love it!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
oh. yum! I love it! is it YG? If you don''t mind me asking...where did you get it?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
It''s WG. The pic shows the color funny because I was in a yellowish room.

Where I got it: This is one of my most clever ideas. We have a jewelry manufacturer in our area. They do very few things besides class rings and stuff. But, occasionally, they get a call to do "anniversary gifts" for companies (watches and jewelry). This didn''t pass inspection (don''t know why). I have a friend who works there and gave me the heads up on it. Not many women wear a size 10, so, I got it for under $100.
36.gif

thank you, thank you!
31.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know what the going rate is for something like my new ring, but for what I paid for it, it really makes me wonder how much some of our jewelry ACTUALLY costs to make. You gotta figure the manufacturer couldn''t have had $100 into it, or they would have requested a higher price to cover their expenses.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a steal! It''s awesome! It looks perfect on you! Hooray for your bargain beauty!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous Somethingshiny!!!! I love it, and I love how all the diamonds are scattered at the top of the band vs. all around so you can see all the bling at once! Great job, and what a bargain!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Under $100???? Wow!!!
36.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous & what a great price. We all love a bargain around here. LOL Looks perfect for a RHR too, seems a bit domed on top. Lovely!

Judy
:)

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I adore it! I would so-o-o-o jump on a deal like that! Congrats!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very nice and a great deal too!

cheers--Sharon

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and a great deal! Enjoy!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miss Somethingshiny (fellow Dancing w/the Stars fan)
2.gif
that ring is lovely! I love it and you enjoy that beauty!!! Congrats!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a great deal!!!!!! Its so pretty
1.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Aw, shucks!

Thanks, girls!

I had to share it with those who would understand first. DH just saw it today!! He had a bit of a nervous look on his face when I showed him. When I told him the cost, he was pleasantly surprised.

I''ve already put my name on the size 10 list for that manufacturer. Who knows? Maybe I''ll get another great deal someday.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results