shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m married!!! (Non-pro pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
skipped this one...with a friend before getting ready to paaaarty ...lol

955576362605_0_BG.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
ok, where was I....
Oh yes, ready to paaaartyy...lol
This face is so funny....hahaha...I was dancing with hubby there

880747362605_0_ALB.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
And THIS IS the Venezuelan way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It''s called ''cotillon''...also known as "crazy hour". This is the last hour of the reception....the madness starts and it is like mardi gras!!!!...it is the most fun of the entire party! Notice me in my pimp purple hat!...DH had a similar one with leopard prints...hahaha

192557362605_0_ALB.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine, you look gorgeous AND like you know how to have the best time!! Congrats to you and your handsome hubby!!!
36.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
That''s it for now :)

M~

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
PS: Love the purple hat.
2.gif

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Yay Mandarine!
You looked beautiful! What a fun party too, I can''t wait for more pics!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
hahaha

Notice grandma with the pink tiara in the left side of the picture!!!!!!!!!...you can also see hubby with his grren pimp hat! lol

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing photos-you look like you had so much fun! Exactly how it''s meant to be!! Cannot wait to see more!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
WOW-- What a gorgeous wedding for a gorgeous couple! Congrats!
35.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was just a blast...that''s the best way I can decsribe it...everyone was on the dance floor all night long...from kids to grandmas!!!

DH went to college in New Orleans, so when we broke out the cray hour and they saw the "beads", crazy hats, etc all of his friends went NUTS!!!.....they thought we had made up that this was a Venezuelan tradition...they kept saying it should be a tradition "at every wedding"...it was just so much fun!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! You looked amazing...and wow what a handsome hubby...I''m so happy for the two of you!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been waiting for your post, Mandarine!

You look gorgeous, girl. The gown, veil, flower- you OWNED it!

Glad to hear that your wedding day was FABULOUS. I wish I could''ve crashed the party.

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
lovely - and best of all, chock-full of personality. congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You were a beautiful bride and have a very handsome hubby! Congratulations!!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures!! Your wedding was lovely and best wishes to both of you!
36.gif
36.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
you looked stunning and soooo happy which is lovely.

i loved your spanish-look, your veil and dress together was exquisite and your hair was very classic.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Love the crazy hour pics!!

Coreysgirl

Rough_Rock
Looking at your wedding pictures makes me so excited for my wedding in four months. You looked gorgeous.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!!!!...
5.gif
4.gif

This picture cracks me up....I made my new hubby carry me into the bus at the end of the reception.....(we left with our guests!!!)...please note the no shoes and how dirty my dress ended up!!! LOL. I didn''t care, the dress was to be worn and enjoyed! and I enjoyed wearing it til the last second!!!!

1.gif

275585462605_0_BG.jpg

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous all around! Your dress is breath taking...
23.gif

And you both look so raidiant!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2008 2:42:04 PM
Author: Mandarine
Me walking in!
Oh Mandarine! That veil was glorious!! Beautiful wedding, gorgeous bride, happy groom; lovely, lovely, lovely!! And the two of you look ''over-the-moon''! Congratulations!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bride, handsome groom, magnificent dress and great pics! Congratulations!

Date: 3/4/2008 9:37:42 PM
Author: Anastasia

Hubby looks like a younger, cuter, Chris Noth!

That''s the first thing I thought of when I saw you''re husband.

What a beautiful bride! You guys make a lovely couple. Best wishes and much happiness to you both! Congratulations!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!! :)
You guys are all so sweet and thank you for the nice wishes and compliments!!
I started a new thread with pro-teasers!!!...just figured that would be easier than posting them here!.

The more I see the pictures the more I fall in love all over again with the actual wedding! It was just the bext...romantic, fun, so "us"!!! I can''t complain....sure, things went wrong here and there, but nothing that we will let bring us down from our "happiness high"!

M~

rms

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, what a gorgeous gal you are...and a stunning bride. Your dress, veil...and I adore your pearl bracelet!! Such a nice touch. Congratulations!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Well, heck! I guess being sick I miss all of the good stuff! Since I just now found your pro-teaser pix, I had to come back and find these non-pro pix, but I have to say, they show the love between you two, the fun you and your guests were having, and the general feel-good feeling it shows everyone having! I couldn''t be happier for you, Mandarine!

BTW, may I ask what it says in sparkles underneath the word BRIDE on your tank top??? It''s killing me trying to decipher it!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
haha harleigh!...sorry you''ve been sick!
7.gif
(

I think the tank top says "sexy little bride"...It''s from Victoria Secret. I was going to change to a "I <3 ''DH name" tank top when it was time for me to get ready, but completely forgot!!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine, you both look STUNNING and so happy! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results