shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m married & back with the bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hello! it''s Mrs. NJO, now --

I thought I would post here since the huzbunny has a Boone titanium ring (matte, treebark, accents) and to show all my 4mm band finally on my finger, afer all the agonizing over it.

Still sifting through mounds of photos, somewhere I finally switched over my emerald cut solitaire. I like the way the 4mm platinum band sets it off, even though the band is over twice as wide as the solitaire.

the final combo later!

bestrings.jpg

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
and another -- Bruce did a beautiful job as usual on the husband''s ring, he loves it and it looks great in the pics. I am not a titanium fan myself, it''s a bit too grey, but it is good looking.

N-jo

nandkrings.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your band looks like it''s a great width on your finger. It''s lovely! Looking forward to seeing the 2 rings together!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

BTW, how wide is your DHs Boone ring? And what size is it?

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hi,

K''s Boone ring is an 8mm. I preferred a slightly thinner one for him, but it''s his ring, his choice of course! It''s a size 9. Room to get hot and swell a little in it. I worried it was too loose but I had him shake his hand really hard and the thing doesn''t move, so I guess that''s a good fit. He wanted a ring that could take a beating, since he''s a moutain biker.

My band only weighs like 12 times what his does! lol

Now, how do I keep my plain plat band nicely polished? Anybody?

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thank you! It was so funny, people kept asking why I didn''t move my e-ring off my right hand that night... I just loved the way the band looked by itself, but it looks really thick and makes my emerald cut look bigger, to me. I had almost gotten a skinnier wedding band, but something about this one just seems perfect.

and as much as I talked about a "forever" band I would never never take off after the ceremony, only add to? I must have had too much champagne at the reception, cuz it dawned on me the next day that I must have taken it off 5 or 6 times to drop in people''s hands to show them what 3 quarters'' weight of ring felt like!!! I wanted to shoot myself!! Grr. Huz put it back on my solemnly that night and it hasn''t been off since. I was despondent about that, I wanted it on during the vows, and never off again!
39.gif

Good grief! Just not used to leaving a ring on that finger! lol I am so used to boxing up the e-ring every night....I love wearing a ring to sleep in, my other jewelry never comes off, just the diamond.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thks for coming back to post pics of the bands! Can we have a look at the e-ring and band together pretty please?

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2007 4:41:02 PM
Author: JadeLeaves
Thks for coming back to post pics of the bands! Can we have a look at the e-ring and band together pretty please?

This is the only decent view I have loaded up -- this was before the wedding, the day the band arrived 2 months ago.

Somehow, when it''s officially on, it seems different! (also, I have longer nails in the one taken on the honeymoon trip) I took one in the car on the way to the cabin, my hand up to the windshield, the snowy landscape beyond it. It''s not really clear, but I like the way it looks. Have to download and crop, will post soon!

bestbandandering.jpg

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
beautful and classic! What size is your diamond? I love step cut stones. Its very pretty.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2007 5:13:29 PM
Author: asscherisme
beautful and classic! What size is your diamond? I love step cut stones. Its very pretty.

.71 with a 63 depth and 67 table, if I recall (funny, you think you''ll never forget, but after 7 months, I forget my specs)

color H SI1, a feather inclusion that took me 2 weeks to find --

6.77mm x 4.50mm? I think? Definitely 6.77, and 4. something....

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Beautiful bands...Congrats!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bands! Definitely want to see a pic of your EC and your wband together.
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your thick band! And it''s good you did take it off..inevitably you''ll have to someday. Fingers swell during pregnancy and other times, so you may as well not have the heartache then! Plus, it probably will need to be polished by a jeweler from time to time.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your marriage!

The 4mm band is truly perfect with your e-ring!!! It looks solid and substantial without being overly heavy. I think the thickness of the band highlights the delicateness of your e-ring. A really nice juxtaposition! You have great taste!
36.gif

Now....more pics of your wedding set, PLEASE!
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, lovely bands!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Mrs. N-jo! The bands look great.
36.gif

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
The thick band looks wonderful with your ering!!

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
They look great together. I adore your e-ring. Congrats on the new marriage!

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2007 7:30:57 PM
Author: KristyDarling
Congrats on your marriage!

The 4mm band is truly perfect with your e-ring!!! It looks solid and substantial without being overly heavy. I think the thickness of the band highlights the delicateness of your e-ring. A really nice juxtaposition! You have great taste!
36.gif

Now....more pics of your wedding set, PLEASE!
30.gif

can you believe, after all that grief, I am finally happy with my wedding ring, it''s perfect. Not too thick that it makes my little hands look stubby when i''m wearing it by itself and not wearing long nails, not so thick that it takes away from my diamond. It actually enhances the diamond, I think.

so, from the honeymoon trip, in the car...plus our rings on our invitation...ta-daaa

(more in the next post)

ringstogether1.jpg

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2007 6:55:56 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I love your thick band! And it''s good you did take it off..inevitably you''ll have to someday. Fingers swell during pregnancy and other times, so you may as well not have the heartache then! Plus, it probably will need to be polished by a jeweler from time to time.

I really don''t want to take it off, but once I lose this polish... hmmm...will think about it. I like the patina of platinum, but I''m loving the polished look right now!

As for pregnancy, I''m a 52-year old bride, and we''re not going down that road, though, irritatingly enough, I''m like a 22 year old inside, some freak of nature, still on the pill , no signs or even an inkling of any changes.

more, by the door on a sleety day..

marriedrings2.jpg

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
and more...what''s with the blue on one of these? pretty effect. I have no flouro in my ring, so that was a surprise. Maybe I was wearing blue at the time...

tworingsJan.jpg

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
and, one more....(remember these are on my 6 year old 2 megapixel camera, bleah)

forgive the poor little snowball-throwing chapped talons here..

N-jo

rings22.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Ah, Mrs. N-Jo! Congratulations on your wedding. I love your wedding band and it looks great with your e-ring!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great together. I absolutely love your emerald-cut solitaire. I think your e-ring looks the best with a plain band.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage! Your set is lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results