shape
carat
color
clarity

Im lost!! Where do I enter my stats?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaverhousen

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!! We finally purchased the diamond and i want to seee if its any good. Where am I supposed to enter the numbers on this website? I cant find it.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THIS is what you are looking for ?

The more you tell us about your gem, the more we could say about it, HCA and all. One message is for sure: congratulations for the buy !

EDITED: What a miss... is your diamond a princess cut? For anything other than rounds there is NOWHERE one can type in numbers to get a score. Sorry for my mistake. It took a min to check on your older posts
rolleyes.gif

The only check-the-numbers tool for non-rounds available around here is THIS

beaverhousen

Rough_Rock
Its a princess cut and that is made round cuts. M
Princess cut
Measure: 5.58x5.55x4.08
Depth 73.5
table 70
crown 11.9
pav: 57.7
girdle: ex thin to thich polished
no cutlet
Polish vg
sym good
clarity SI1
color F

So what do you all think?
rolleyes.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Using whatever benchmark at hand (cited above), this sounds great. I wander what the extremely thin girdle is all about (it could be a thin, brittle region of the girdle), and, of course, no way one could pinpoint how this stone reflects light. I would not really expect low optical performance given the overall nice parameters which make me believe that this a carefully cut piece. At worst (and this is theoretical silly argument), the girdle would be more like half very thick and half very thin, disturbing symmetry enough to compromise light return: but symmetry is Good, so I would not really expect such extremes.

Is there any way you could look at it via a LightScope? That is probably the easiest way to know more of it's light return without further professional analysis (such as BrilianceScope report) on the stone.

beaverhousen

Rough_Rock
I have it in front of me. White light reads between med and high, the color light reads in the high area and the scintillation reads high. The lightscope is pretty good, nice solid red color with a just a hint of white here and there. I think I made a good purchase, but I just wanted that second honest unbiased opinion. But that's hard to find. I hope I didnt overpay for it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results