shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm looking for citrine earrings

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've fallen in love with these earrings and whilst I know where these were bought they are no longer in stock and have a massive waiting list. Can anyone help me to find some similar ones? I also wouldnt mind sourcing some higher spec citrines and getting settings made up myself. I can't imagine these are particularly great.

Thanks for the help.
chel

jewellery_1183_1_1.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those earrings are simple enough for any vendor to make. A pair of pear citrines aren't that difficult to source. Etsy has a numerous jewellery makers who can create those earrings. The earring setting looks like hoop dangles with the citines being collet set. Any sideview of the earrings? It looks like the pavilion is totally open?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I bet Daniel M would be able to source 2 stones and do the whole project himself for you at a reasonable price. I would also recommend JKT but her waitlist is almost a year long.... :nono:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would also look on QVC, HSN, and some of the various shopping networks, as that design is pretty common, and they market tons of citrine jewelry. If you don't mind treated stones, and citrines are commonly heated, you could try lemon quartz too.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I would have them made if I were you. Maybe by one of the Etsy vendors mentioned above. But it's true you may be able to fins something similar at a reasonable price. I actually own a pair of citrine earring charms from QVC. For $50 bucks they were a pretty good deal. I wear them on hoops.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had Michael E make a pair of citrine studs for me last year. They are a beautiful, sunny yellow, reasonably priced and were made pretty quickly.

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
These aren't the same as Kate's earring and are only 10k yellow gold instead of 18k, but I have this pair from Amazon, which I bought with an Amazon gift card.

http://www.amazon.com/Yellow-Round-Citrine-Leverback-Earrings/dp/B0040JGEWA/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

They are very lovely in person and a relatively inexpensive alternative if you decide you don't want to spend more than a hundred dollars (which is what I was looking for). I like them because like Kate's earrings, they are simple enough for more casual outfits but can also hold their own with a gown.

also, I just tried searching etsy for "citrine bezel yellow gold" (or something similar) and saw a pair modeled after the pair Kate wears. They are slightly different, but very similar in style.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is the only alternative view I've got.

Yep they are gold hoops with the citrine pear dangle attached.

citrine earrings.JPG

smith144

Rough_Rock
Am too looking for it any can suggest for me in canada wer i can get it

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I just went ahead and bought the originals and here they are:

They are very light and easy to wear. but they much more orange irl than in the sellers website.

PA210018.JPG

PA210019.JPG

PA210020.JPG

slg47

Ideal_Rock
really pretty, where did you get them?

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are from kiki.co.uk

i'm sure they aren't the best quality or cut citrines but I just liked the style of them.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, they look fine in earrings. Good citrines are hard to find.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
now just to find a nice matching necklace..... :bigsmile:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had seen that one PregC at Kiki McC, but I think I'd like another pear. I was thinking of something like this but with a citrine rather than a yellow diamond. And with a large enough baille to fit over my citrine station necklace if I ever find one!

tiffany yellow pear bezel.png

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While it doesn't have to be a perfect match, it would be lovely to have another pear in the same style bezel and checkerboard faceting pattern.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Chrono said:
While it doesn't have to be a perfect match, it would be lovely to have another pear in the same style bezel and checkerboard faceting pattern.
That's exactly what I'm thinking Chrono :)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
chel180|1319212264|3044807 said:

They are very light and easy to wear. but they much more orange irl than in the sellers website.

Cute!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
innerkitten|1330650316|3138790 said:
chel180|1319212264|3044807 said:

Cute!

thanks :) I wear them all the time as they are quite light and don't get caught in my hair.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've begun a separate post for my hunt to find a citrine for the pendant.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results