shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m long overdue for these.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks LG and Mor!

Originally the tiny visibility of the pave basket from the top view bothered me a little, but now I can''t even see the reason why it did! That look is growing on me. It makes the stone look bigger too, which is always a plus!
36.gif
31.gif

blondie76

Rough_Rock
Milly,

It''s absolutely stunning. There''s no other way to put it- just stunning! I love the pave basket on the plain band, it just gives it that extra, unexpected intrest. Congrats and enjoy!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks to Mara''s wonderful upgrade and breath taking pictures, it inspired me to take a few pics of my ring. It has been awhile since I delighted my diamond with the camera.

I used Alj''s technique of covering the flash. I used a regualr napkin to cover it for some of these pics.

Enjoy!
2.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
5.gif

Ering with Jens bouquet 00123.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock

Ering with Jens bouquet 004.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif

Ering with Jens bouquet 022.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Arrows!
30.gif

Ering with Jens bouquet 024.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock

Ering with Jens bouquet 007.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock

Ering with Jens bouquet 020.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new pics milly..

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh milly i just love that last soft pinky one...YUM YUM!!!! the arrows rock too. i''m so happy to be picture inspiration for such a beautiful bauble!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! It''s so nice to see one of my fave PS rings back up here!!
36.gif

I love love love that very first shot! Soft lighting, sparks....heavenly! I''ll have to try that napkin trick sometime myself.
1.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks MrsS., Mara and KD!

Mara, when I saw all the gorgeous pics of your upgrade, I felt kinda bad about my own ring. I felt I have been neglecting it a bit, so had to bring out the camera and give it some attention. Hee. The last pink one is my fave too cuz of the fuzzy flower in the front and the beautiful pink hues in the diamond. After all my favorite color is pink.

KD, the napkin trick works really well. The ones with the arrows shots and the first shot is with that trick. It makes the diamond shine in the best places! So sparkly! I love it!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH MILLY! Where was I the first time around with this thread!?!

Gorgeous, gorgeous ring! The diamond is STUNNING and the entire ring is simply DIVINE! I adore it!

And oh, by the way, I LOVE how the pave basket shows *just a little* from the top down... looks to me like a super-tiny delicate little "ruffle"! *swoon!*

Lynn

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Milly I''m so glad you took more pics of your beautiful ring! It''s been a while since I looked at this thread and I forgot how breathtaking it is. I really, really like your setting; did you get it from a local jeweler? It''s wonderful! Your pics are amazing too
36.gif
All those roses are a perfect setting for diamond photoshoots
2.gif
Thanks for posting. (take more, take more
3.gif
)

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thx Lynn! Thx sunkist!

sunkist, the ring was made from a jeweler located in Burlingame, CA, called Topper Jewelers. My inspiration was Slammie''s ring.

I will try to take more pics once I can! The new techniques learned are fantastic!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Milly, I love these new pics! Look at those arrows and soft lighting.

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Milly-

Your ring is so pretty!! Looks huge on your hand!!!

pb :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results