shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m in need of ALOT of HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Soon2BeMrsJo

Rough_Rock
I''m in the process of looking into wedding bands! I''m having such a hard time figuring out what it is I want... Now the problem, a curved band looks nice (I did try one on) but I would rather have a straight band and prefer not to spend alot...

So I come to you all for some opinions and/or pics... I don''t have pics but here''s the description...

Center: 1.16ct princess w/ pave halo
Side Stone: (2) .5ct emerald cut
Band: channel set princess (10 total) and 16 pave diamonds on side of band (1ct tw)

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Thanks in advance for your help!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You didnt say what metal you are looking for. Some options would be Whiteflash makes some nice band, I like their eternity or 3/4 eternity. But if you want
micro pave they have that too. You can also look at the Facets Collection.com. Their prices are good for eternity bands and regular band and even colored stone
band. I personally bought a 5 stone platinum band from Costco and the stones are great and have great arrow (i.e. well cut) I think they have some princess
cut bands as well as round stone bands. I also bought and eternity ring from Facets. My solitare came from Whiteflash. I hope that gets you started. My thought
would be you need to decide about the size of the stones in the band and go from there. (small micro pave vs. larger stones) and that should make the choice
a little easier. I would pick one you really love because most of us are pretty sentimental about the wedding ring we are married with. Hope this helps a little bit.

kaori

Shiny_Rock
Hi future Mrs. Jo,

Can you post your ering''s picture first so we have better idea what style of wedding band that you might like?

Best luck.

Daisi2112

Shiny_Rock
Please post come pics! It would help a lot if we could see a picture of your gorgeous ring!

I am also having a dilemma about whether to get a curved or a straight band. I think curved is beautiful but it looks funny alone if you ever have to take off your e-ring. I am leaning towards a straight band too, I don''t think the little gap in between looks bad at all.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring sounds gorgeous, I would love to see some pictures
35.gif

Soon2BeMrsJo

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately I don''t have pics on this computer at work but I will post some later on when I get home... So, I''ll be back!!!

Soon2BeMrsJo

Rough_Rock
ok... I was able to upload some pics...

DSC0026100.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
as thin and simple as possible - that ring is a knockout on its own!!!!!!

Soon2BeMrsJo

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 11:55:28 AM
Author: motownmama
as thin and simple as possible - that ring is a knockout on its own!!!!!!

I agree but not exactly sure what type... oh and my ring is 18kt White Gold!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I would do a channel set princess cut diamond band. I wouldn''t get a curved band because I think they look weird when wearing them alone and I like to ditch the ER sometimes when I''m running to the store, taking a hike, etc. GL!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results