shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m getting a new pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I found the coolest seller on etsy, and I am buying one of her settings for my round orange spess and my octagon pink garnet. She''s VERY inexpensive, and will be turning around my rings in very short order before she goes on a two month trip to a camp to teach metalworking. I am so stoked! This is what it will look like, but with my stones.

il_430xN.69271822.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that Kyle Anne Metals? I believe I recognize that ring :)

Hehe, I had her custom set a garnet for me in a beaded band, and loved it. So I sent a sapphire to her a few days ago for another custom setting (EastWest bezel with a hammered silver band). She's a real sweetheart, and her prices are fantastic for silver and white gold, and she does very excellent work.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Do tell, who is doing it for you?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 9:39:54 AM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Is that Kyle Anne Metals? I believe I recognize that ring :)

Hehe, I had her custom set a garnet for me in a beaded band, and loved it. So I sent a sapphire to her a few days ago for another custom setting (EastWest bezel with a hammered silver band). She''s a real sweetheart, and her prices are fantastic for silver and white gold, and she does very excellent work.

Yes it is! I emailed her about a week ago and she just got back to me - her grandmother was in the hospital
7.gif
But she''s going to work me into her schedule before she heads off to camp. I''m so glad someone else here has had experience with her. I''m really excited! I wanted a bezel for my spess SO bad, because it has a tiny fissure on the edge and a bezel was safest. Now I may have to bribe my husband into mailing out my stone today!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ooh monkeypie that is lovely!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like that "hammered" band. Very cool looking. Can't wait to see what your stones look like in that setting.

Are you sending the stones to her to have her set them? Is she in the US? Well I'm off to check out her site now!

ETA: everything on her site is just lovely. She's based in Atlanta. So now I need stacking rings...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Her work looks lovely- and crazy reasonably priced. Nice find, MP. Can''t wait to see your new rings!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 3:18:27 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
I really like that ''hammered'' band. Very cool looking. Can''t wait to see what your stones look like in that setting.

Are you sending the stones to her to have her set them? Is she in the US? Well I''m off to check out her site now!

ETA: everything on her site is just lovely. She''s based in Atlanta. So now I need stacking rings...

Yes, and yes. She is moving from Atlanta to CA on the 22nd, so if you want some rings now you better send her a message! She won''t be working much for two months after that because she will be at camp.

I am so excited to see my stones done up all pretty
36.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I am hoping to send something to her as well. She is the sweetest thing to convo with. She just finished a white gold ring for someone and the price was terrific and the work looked really good in the photos.

Can't wait to see your new rings!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any updates? Anyone have any more of her work to post? I think I''d really like to set a stone into a stacking ring. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results