shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm feeling a bit better now, hows bout you?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel better and like there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel. Everything in life is temporary but that's hard to remember when you're in the thick of the bad parts.

I don't know if anyone else still keeps a paper calendar but I received one from my local indie hardware store for 2020 and I cannot wait to torch that f***** at 12:01 a.m. New Years Day.

we got one from the chemist
he does a very pretty long calender the perfect size for my pantry door

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The past nine months have been an emotional roller coaster for me, and it hasn't really changed much even with the hope of effective vaccines. I pretty much vacilate between being mildly optimistic, then downright depressed about our country and our selfish citizens that don't give a damn about anything else but their personal freedoms. Not political, as I feel that this selfishness is a worldwide problem, people just don't care anymore. Whatever happened to personal integrity, honesty, and just doing the decent thing... caring for others and the planet we all share?

definatly world wide
the govt told us to be kind
what kind of society do we live in we need the govt to remind us to be kind :(2

@AprilBaby im very sorry to read about your friend
i hope in present circumstances the family are still able to get all the love and support they need to get through their tragic loss
friends too

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, We are still alive after Thanksgiving dinner.

im really glad to hear that DF
we get a lot of news from your part of the world and lately its all really bad
i know good things must be happening, even happening durring covid but bad news sells better

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do feel better that there is a vaccine in sight than when there was no vaccine in sight.

But I am apprehensive because in our area positivity rate is 10.42%. Not good.

I am apprehensive because hospitals are becoming filled to the capacity all over the country again.

I am apprehensive because Covid numbers are climbing.

I am apprehensive because there are people who are he** bent on engaging in risky behavior and flaunting breaking the rules. SMH. SMH.

In SI they closed a bar down and arrested the owner and yet the bar was still filled with patrons without masks or social distancing. What is wrong with these people? What?

Because of people like this (not an isolated incident I am guessing) the pandemic will continue longer than it would have if people just used common sense and weren't acting so freaking entitled. Oh the loss of their precious freedom. Puh-lease. :nono:

:(

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am saddened to hear one of my friends has passed away suddenly earlier today, cause of death is still being determined.

She was well-known and liked in my town, R.I.P..

DK :cry2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am saddened to hear one of my friends has passed away suddenly earlier today, cause of death is still being determined.

I’m so sorry @dk168 :(2

inne

Shiny_Rock
I have the same exact dreams every night @inne...

Are they getting any better? Before this I rarely even remembered my dreams, but now it's every night.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are they getting any better? Before this I rarely even remembered my dreams, but now it's every night.

No @inne I’m still dreaming that I’m away from home and I forgot to bring masks for us. We were in the middle of a crowd of people and I was trying to avoid being near anyone. I remember thinking that there were so many people that the air was probably thick with the virus. I woke up so stressed out. On other nights it’s usually the same version of the dream but in different places. Are yours getting any better?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

im so sorry to read this about your friend
its a very unkind virus

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel a bit better today

The case we had on Thursday was not community transmission. They've managed to isolate everyone and we've recorded no cases in the last two days

The trouble with Australia is as soon as you record one case the rest of the country looks at you and treats you like you're the feral outcast of the country. Besides health consequences there's a lot of pride on the line. No one wants to be the infested state that everyone is scared of!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel a bit better today

The case we had on Thursday was not community transmission. They've managed to isolate everyone and we've recorded no cases in the last two days

The trouble with Australia is as soon as you record one case the rest of the country looks at you and treats you like you're the feral outcast of the country. Besides health consequences there's a lot of pride on the line. No one wants to be the infested state that everyone is scared of!

that is exactly how im sure Auckland felt
feral outcasts :mrgreen2:

but i am releaved you do not have community transmission

i hope the hotel worker is doing ok

One thing St Jisinta had to remind us its no bodies fault they caught covid 19

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm cautiously optimistic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results