shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone.

Last Friday I got engaged.I wanted to share it with my PS friends, because I know this subject ‘rings’ close to all of our hearts.
emlove.gif

If you like photos I linked a little slide show and described the night’s shenanigans in my Who’s Who thread, here.

Happy holidays!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just replied to you on the other thread! CONGRATULATIONS! The pictures were wonderful!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
bout time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so great, congrats John!!!! Best wishes to you and to Angela!!! WOOHOO!!!!! CHEERS!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
awwww john - congrats!!! super congrats to you!!! :) can''t wait to see what you picked out lol!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww John...CONGRATS!!!!

The look on Angela's face in the pictures when she saw you on the knee and then the next few pictures as her eyes started to light up...PRICELESS. Just fabulous. She must have been ecstatic.

Biggest heartfelt congrats and hugs to you both and yes IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Great job on the bling of course!

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Congratulations John and Angela!! Your ring is lovely. The proposal story and slide show were wonderful!! I loved the way Angela''s eyes got bigger and bigger as the slide show progressed. Santa seemed delighted.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Wishing you both every happiness,

Lorri

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Congrats!!!! I loved the slide show!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay loved the pics, the ring is gorgeous... :) I am curious what the stats are - what is the crown angle huh huh huh? and the pav angle? and the LGF and stars and ... and... and... hehehe.... just curious what mr diamond education would pick :D

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why can''t I see it? I went to the other thread and I cannot see anything...boo

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, John, and best wishes to you and your Angela. I wasn''t able to view the slideshow, but it sounds as if you wowed her!
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Just PERFECT! Have been waiting a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time for this! LOL

Very well done - perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE the look on her face!

Congratulations to two very lucky people.
36.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many congratulations John.

She''s a luck girl!!

happygal

Rough_Rock
wow! congrats to the both of you... thats quite a story and the look on her face is priceless=)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Warmest congratulations to you both. Nice proposal MrSexyBlueEyes but I wouldn''t expect anything else from our erudite, lyrical, musical, artistic, and compassionate JQ.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I love the proposal story and pictures! Give us the info on the ring! It deserves it''s own thread, it''s gorgeous!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! and ditto, that ring deserves it''s own thread!!!! come on!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you both!!!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
emotion-19.gif

Congrats! You have a beautiful fiance, and make a handsome couple.
5.gif

And I agree, whoever took the photos did an outstanding job, the look(s) on her face were priceless!
9.gif

Wishing you all the best!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations John and to your now fiancee!!! Isn''t she the lucky lady to have a guy like yourself and one who works in the diamond industry...what a coup!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congradulations....

I wish the both of you many happy decades together.

Perry

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
John, Congrats to the both of you. I absolutely LOVE the slide show and pics as well as your very creative proposal. You couldn''t have picked a better design for the ring either (my personal WF favorite). Ok, and the Sundance Square, I totally want to take my kids there to see Santa. It looks like such a gorgeous place. Congrats again to you both
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! A beautiful fiance, and beautiful ring, a beautiful proposal -- you''re off to a perfect start!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Love the slide show--she was really shocked. What a gorgeous ring!!!! Woohooo!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement John! That was a wonderful proposal with great pictures. The ring is stunning and you guys make a beautiful couple!!! Best wishes to you both.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! The slideshow was priceless. Both the ring and your fiance are beautiful!!
30.gif
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
John, I am so glad you placed a link here in Hangout. If you had not, I probably would not have seen the thread about your engagement! The slide show was incredible. As I commented in that thread, if my fiancé went to the trouble you did to propose, I would really know he wanted to marry me!!! Hearty congratulations!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow--how wonderful! Heartfelt congratualtions. Wishing you a llifetime of happiness together!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results