shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Whiteknight55

Rough_Rock
The proposal went off without a hitch and I'm officially engaged! My amateur pictures can be found at the link below. The last two are especially nice since they were taken outside instead of under indoor fluorescents. Thanks to all the people that helped me on this board, Jonathan and his staff at GOG, and Chris at Dave Atlas/AGA. Thanks also goes to Barry and Judas at Superbcert. Even though I ended up buying from GOG, the guys at Superbcert really gave me first class treatment the whole way.

Proposal
Ring Pictures

Specs
-----
Cut: Round Brilliant (H&A)
Weight: .86 ct
Clarity: SI1
Color: I
Fluorescence: none

The setting is Leo Ingwer style PLE389.

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! That ring is so pretty- really graceful and traditional. Best of luck!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for you! Congratulations on finding a beautiful ring.

Daniela

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Very very pretty!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring. I really like the setting. Congrats and best wishes.

Shay

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
Im loving this ring...a total stunner! I love the filegree band...the diamond looks beautiful...very nice bling! Great size to.....congrats on your engagement! Any ideas for wedding bands?
appl.gif

Whiteknight55

Rough_Rock
The setting for the engagement ring has a matching wedding band. I fiancee really loves the ring, so her band will probably be the matching one. For myself, I was thinking of a simple comfort fit platinum band with millegrain edges.

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi WKHF,

Congratulations to you and your fiancée on your engagement! I adored your incredibly sweet and romantic “You’ve Got Mail” proposal and am so happy to hear it went off without a hitch!
1.gif
Kudos to you for creativity and attention to detail and also for your ring selection – it’s a dazzler!
appl.gif
Warmest wishes to the both of you for a lifetime together full of much love and happiness.

Kindest regards always,
Linda
wavey.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. Thanks for sharing.
Congratulations.
21.gif

Nan

wallace

Shiny_Rock
Lots of great pics! Good work -
Congratulations on your Engagement!
What a beautiful ring - you can both be proud!
You are going to be a fine engineer!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Great Pictures & Congratulations on your engagement..
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results