shape
carat
color
clarity

i''m engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nzwarner

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who helped me in this process. The proposal went pefectly and my new fiance is as happy as can be. I''ve attached a photo from the trip I took her on. I woke her up on Saturday morning at 5am and asked her to quickly pack her bags. We went down to the Caribbean for 5 days and I proposed on the first night. She was very surprised not just by the trip but also by the proposal, because when I woke her up I told her the trip was an anniversary present (our 4yr anniversary is next week). Anyway, it was just perfect.

Thanks again,

Noah

engaged small.jpg

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
congratz, thats a beautiful ring and it looks plenty big! (u were having problems choosing between a 1.7 and 2) .
eek.gif

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. Great looking ring.

rodent.gif

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring - Beautiful picture!!

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
Wow, wow, wow! What a picture -- the sky, the water, the boats, the rock!

Congratulations!

Kris

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
What a neat way to be awaken
And such a dreamy place to be taken!

The diamond ring is a beauty too...
Congratulations to both of you!
wavey.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and WOW, look at that ring! It's gorgeous. Can you please post the stats on it?

Thanks,
Michelle

in_need_of_help

Shiny_Rock
The whole wedding proposal plan was very thoughtful. Congrats!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow excellent picture and that rock looks huge!! Is that the 1.7c? Really nice! Great story.

Congratulations!!
1.gif

nzwarner

Rough_Rock
It is the 1.7ct stone, and she was very happy with the size. She's very petite, so it looks huge on her. The stats are:

1.711ct
Color G
Clarity VS2
Table 57.3%
Depth 61.3%
Crown 35.1 deg
Pavillion 40.8 deg
Culet 0.5%
Girdle 1.9% (med-sl thick)
7.71mm x 7.66mm x 4.71mm
HCA = 1.8

I got it from BN and was very happy with the customer service. The stone looks great and the setting is very simple. We may switch to a Vatche setting cause that is the one I wanted for her originally. Although, she likes the simple Tiffany's style so far, so we'll see after we check out the Vatche in person. I may get it appraised sometime soon just to double check the numbers and get a little peace of mind.

Thanks for the many compliments!

Noah

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love that picture. Sigh.
1.gif

Great job, Noah!!! And congratulations on your engagment.
appl.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and congrats!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Congrats - beautiful ring & picture!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thats gorgeous! I love the size too! ;-) What size is her finger? She might surprise you though & keep the ring as is but opt for a more elaborate wedding band. I know that I wasnt going to take my ring off for nothing.
love.gif

Judy
:)

The water, sun & sand pic is wonderful too! It makes me want to head to the Dominican all over again!

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Sooo wonderful. This should be a memory to carry forever - through all the good and bad (and good again) ahead. Much Mazel to you both.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results