shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm Engaged!! SO obsessed!!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Welcome to these boards and congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is lovely. Please feel free to share details with us and add more photos as well.

Thank you! It's a round brilliant just over 2 carats, plus the halo! Triple excellent, VS2 G! Size 5.25 finger currently (I'm pregnant and swollen, but usually a 4.75 - so please excuse the puffy fingers until after I get this baby delivered LOL!)
Welcome to these boards and congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is lovely. Please feel free to share details with us and add more photos as well.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely stunning and HUGE!! :love::love: Congratulations on your engagement and your baby, what an incredibly exciting time for you both!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the ring, the engagement and the baby on the way! Your ring is beautiful!

miimac7

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on engagement and baby!!! Enjoy your very very special time! Your ring is beautiful and looks beautiful no matter what size your finger:kiss2:What is the setting, is looks rose gold on my screen?

Congratulations on engagement and baby!!! Enjoy your very very special time! Your ring is beautiful and looks beautiful no matter what size your finger:kiss2:What is the setting, is looks rose gold on my screen?

It's actually white gold, must be the lighting! Thank you!

Reactions: AV_

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you both on your engagement and baby!! :appl:

I can completely understand why you’re obsessed with your hand this evening :love: and yes, we would love to see you in a crown! :bigsmile:

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the engagement!!!! It looks great on you... ;)2 wishing you a smooth delivery....

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the engagement & the baby!
It’s gorgeous!!
So excited! Blessings for a lifetime of happiness, and easy potty training!! ;)2

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring - congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results