shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm Engaged!!! My new ring from ID Jewelry!

DaniJ

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
18
My boyfriend proposed on Sunday and I couldn't be happier!!!!!!!

We went and looked at stones and settings together a few weeks ago and Yekutiel and ID Jewelry are AMAZINGGGG to work with!!!They really make you feel welcome and are genuine kind people! Yekutiel and Julia were both so pleasant and lovely and were never impatient!! I will admit that I am the most indecisive person on the planet and probably spent about 3 hours looking at different stones and settings and they never made me feel rushed! They really want you to be happy with your choices! On top of the top notch customer service they also found me the perfect sparkly stone and setting under budget!!!!

My stone is a .81 H&A I color SI clarity.

Many thanks to everyone that helped me on PS! And sorry for my wrinkly hands!!!!

img_2184.png
screen_shot_2016-03-17_at_9_2.png
img_2400.jpg
screen_shot_2016-03-17_at_9_0.png
screen_shot_2016-03-17_at_9_1.png
 

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
873
A. Congratulations!

B. Your ring is stunning.

C. Your hands look fantastic.

:angel:
 

care73

Rough_Rock
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
32
Congrats! Beautiful ring
 

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,144
Congratulations!! Your ring is very classic and beautiful! :love:
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,490
It's gorgeous! :love: Congratulations! :appl:
 

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
2,892
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is stunning and it looks wonderful on your hand!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
 

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
7,950
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!
 

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
27,087
It looks beautiful on you! Congratulations to you both!!!
 

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
16,160
Congratulations - it looks beautiful!!
 

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
2,740
Beautiful! :love: Congratulations to both of you on your engagement! :clap:
 
Q

Queenie60

Guest
Congratulations. Your ring is stunning and looks great on your hands. Wishing you many years of happiness. :love:
 

Hebyblizzard

Rough_Rock
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
5
Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is beautiful.
 

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
4,211
Ring size? I think it looks great! Congrats on your engagement!
 

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
274
It's gorgeous - congratulations!!!
 

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
620
That's gorgeous! I'm really interested to know what setting you chose!
 

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,588
beautiful!! and your hands are very elegant!
 

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 21, 2010
Messages
1,555
You have a beautiful ring and congratulations! :appl:
 

DaniJ

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
18
thank you for the kind words jaaron, care73, Scandinavian, EB, natyLad, luv2sparkle, tyty333, MissGotRocks, Rockinruby, Queenie60,
Hebyblizzard, telephone89, girlyglam, daintyG, PintoBean, Kathley— they are making my day!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

telephone89|1458232468|4006817 said:
Ring size? I think it looks great! Congrats on your engagement!
I am a size 5 (my knuckles are 5 and then my finger thins out again to something closer to 4.8-4.9.) In the morning it fits perfectly but as the day progresses it gets a tad loose!

daintyG|1458238690|4006883 said:
That's gorgeous! I'm really interested to know what setting you chose!
I am not sure of the exact setting! I looked at so many in person (literally trays and trays of them) I do know that it is 28 stones and a total of .31 carats. the stones are f-g color and si clarity. It was one of the lowest mounted settings they had. I will take a profile photo and upload after work! And i'll check the invoice incase it has a setting number on it!
 

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
8,463
Beautiful! Perfect proportions on your lovely hand! Congratulations!
 

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
26,236
Congratulations. Your ring is gorgeous.
 

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
1,976
Dani, your ring is perfect, love your setting too, :love: a classic look, congrats on your engagement!! :love: :appl:
 

Su355

Rough_Rock
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
66
So pretty!!! Congratulations on the ring AND the engagement!! :love: :love: :love:
 

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
620
DaniJ|1458247090|4006958 said:
thank you for the kind words jaaron, care73, Scandinavian, EB, natyLad, luv2sparkle, tyty333, MissGotRocks, Rockinruby, Queenie60,
Hebyblizzard, telephone89, girlyglam, daintyG, PintoBean, Kathley— they are making my day!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

telephone89|1458232468|4006817 said:
Ring size? I think it looks great! Congrats on your engagement!
I am a size 5 (my knuckles are 5 and then my finger thins out again to something closer to 4.8-4.9.) In the morning it fits perfectly but as the day progresses it gets a tad loose!

daintyG|1458238690|4006883 said:
That's gorgeous! I'm really interested to know what setting you chose!
I am not sure of the exact setting! I looked at so many in person (literally trays and trays of them) I do know that it is 28 stones and a total of .31 carats. the stones are f-g color and si clarity. It was one of the lowest mounted settings they had. I will take a profile photo and upload after work! And i'll check the invoice incase it has a setting number on it!

You did a great job picking it out! Congratulations!!!
 

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
2,182
Happy engagement to you both. Love your ring. :love:
 

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jan 6, 2015
Messages
99
Wpuld love to see a profile! It looks gorgouse!
 

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Messages
2,339
It's beautiful, love the shots you got of it too!! Looks perfect on you, congratulations on your engagement!! :appl:
 

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
1,413
That ring is just done to perfection!!! I especially love the prongs! They are all the same size, a "safe" size, clawed, pointing the "right" direction, and do not alter the shape of the stone. You have no idea how hard that is to come by! :love:
 

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
2,579
Congratulations on the both the engagement and your gorgeous ring. :appl:
It's just perfect.. love the scale and the pave band. AWESOME!!! :love:
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
53,670
Beautiful and oh so elegant on your lovely hands. :love:
 

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
430
Congratulations and beautiful ring!
 
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
Top