shape
carat
color
clarity

Im engaged and the ring is so sparkely!!!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all
I have been a lurker for a few months and he proposed yesterday (!) so now I have some diamond jewelry to show off so i thought i would post some pictures of my yogo sapphire and diamond engagement ring. His proposal was really funny! We almost never fight, i mean we have been together for 2 years and have had one fight ever! So yesterday he starts a fight with me...i can''t even remember what it was about now. So he starts this fight with me as we are getting ready to go out to celebrate the end of the semester. On our way walking to our friends house he asked if we could stop at the duck pond to "talk". I didnt really want to as i was irritated but i indulged him and we stopped. The duck pond is on our college campus and its this fairly large pond with trees and cute little ducks waddling all around. Then as we are standing on the edge of the pond he starts telling me how great I am and how much he loves me, i was quite confused because 5 seconds ago we had been fighting, then he drops to one knee and pulls out a ring box as says "you are the only girl for me and i love you more then anything will you marry me?" of course i said yes and after i stopped crying and we stopped kissing he slipped the most beautiful ring i have even seen onto my finger. Later on i was asking about the fight and he said it was the only way he could think of to catch me off guard because I knew he was going to propose and had listened to the message on our HOME (FI does have a cell phone) answering machine the week before from the jewelry store. He is not known for being sneaky, but he got me this time!. My ring size is an 8, I''m six feet tall so I have big hands!! The center diamond is a .90 ct F SI 1 I think.... without further ado the pictures!!

IMAG0137_2.jpg

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
i dont know how to attach more then one picture per post but here is a side view of the ring. He disigned it all by himself and i couldn''t have done a better job myself!!

IMAG0139.jpg

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
another

IMAG0140.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations! more pics please :) especially close up!!!!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
this one a a little blurry but there is a star on the under side of the basket. I love all the little details i can tell he put a lot of thought into this ring and it turned out so beautiful and i forgot to mention the center diamond is one diamond from a set of earrings that his Grandmother received for an anniversary present from her husband, the other diamond is reserved for my fiances little brother. The yogo sapphires are mined in montana ( my home state!) and they are my favorite gemstone so the fact that he incorporated them into the ring means he really was listening while I talked about jewelry :)

IMAG0138.jpg

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
and the last its a little blurry, but I will take more tomorrow when its bright outside

1222.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!! It''s so pretty!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
that''s so nice that he put a lot of thought into the ring! it is gorgeous!

also really funny about the message on the home phone but I''m glad it worked out
21.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! It`s a beautiful ring!!!
36.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful~ your guy did a wonderful job
1.gif

Congratulations
35.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a gorgeous and sweet design!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet story! It is a beautiful ring, congratulations! I especially love it when guys actually hear what we say and remember it. Just that fact alone makes your ring sooooooo very special!!!!

It''s beautiful, I hope you have a wonderful life together. And tell him unless he plans on giving you a sparklie, never pick a fight with you again!
9.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congratulations!!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. It is beautiful.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
very pretty!!!! congrats!!!!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your engagement. The ring is very pretty, I especially like the shade of the sapphires.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and I like all the thought that went into it.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It''s lovely!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
such an adorable story - and the ring is just soooo beautiful! Congratulations!

lweber

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful surprise and ring. You are quite fortunate because he REALLY listened. Congratulations!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Love the color of the sapphires - very pretty. Sweet proposal story. Congrats to you both!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely setting! Congrats!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
18.gif
30.gif
31.gif

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
That is a great story and a great ring....

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!! What a beautiful ring!!! He did a great job!!!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
How gorgeous! Congrats!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, I love it, congrats!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring - congratulations!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Its lovely!! Very pretty.