shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm back and with a new ACA. Thank you Whiteflash!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @hathalove ! :kiss2: Your ring is stunning and it's perfect on you. You really did make the best choice. The stone is so bright and white. And of course you know how much I love it with your pave Love band. It's the perfect combination.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful solitaire!. Congrats!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Gorgeous, and perfect size on your hand! Can I ask what your e-ring is like? I can't recall it, and I feel as tho I've seen it and really like it!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Love it!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful, such a timeless classic and a beautiful diamond. Looks lovely on you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and great size! Nice upgrade!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Hi twin! I am really happy with the size. How are you feeling about it? My necklace stone was a 1.098 so this is quite a jump. Enjoy your upgrade! Is this the final jump for you?

I am so glad that you are enjoying the size. It really is beautiful on you!

My previous diamond was 1.25, so it was a significant jump for me as well. I have to say that I love it! I do believe that it will be the last size upgrade for me. The 72 is sentimental for me and hubby. Although.... I could be convinced to go up to a 2.11 ct because the 11 is also a sentimental number for us. I am quite frugal though, so this is probably it. :lol: Hubby is the one who will probably push me to go bigger if another jump is in the future. He keeps trying to buy my dream car for me and I keep telling him no because my car has at least 5 years of life left in it.

My next dream purchase will most likely be a setting from Erika Winters or Single Stone.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @hathalove ! :kiss2: Your ring is stunning and it's perfect on you. You really did make the best choice. The stone is so bright and white. And of course you know how much I love it with your pave Love band. It's the perfect combination.

Thank you LLJsmom! Now the hard part. Do I wait or do I jump into a new dress!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Gorgeous, and perfect size on your hand! Can I ask what your e-ring is like? I can't recall it, and I feel as tho I've seen it and really like it!

Hi MrsB. I have had a few but my most favorite was my SK asscher halo. That ring was beautiful and I ADORED it. Life happens though and I had a surprise pregnancy when least expected so I sold a lot of pieces and that was one of them. Sigh. A practice in non attachment and faith. Another PSer is owner though. Hopefully enjoying the heck out of it! 67E84D9F-39D6-48B1-97B8-62922431E157.jpeg 984F0549-C2A8-4AFC-8281-5B5A853EDBF7.jpeg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so glad that you are enjoying the size. It really is beautiful on you!

My previous diamond was 1.25, so it was a significant jump for me as well. I have to say that I love it! I do believe that it will be the last size upgrade for me. The 72 is sentimental for me and hubby. Although.... I could be convinced to go up to a 2.11 ct because the 11 is also a sentimental number for us. I am quite frugal though, so this is probably it. :lol: Hubby is the one who will probably push me to go bigger if another jump is in the future. He keeps trying to buy my dream car for me and I keep telling him no because my car has at least 5 years of life left in it.

My next dream purchase will most likely be a setting from Erika Winters or Single Stone.

Haha! You better go get your dream car! Just teasing I say enjoy the five years you have left in the one you have. I’m relieved I’m not a car person. More for the bling game.

I’m trying to decide if this is the final jump for this ring. I think it is. I want to be comfortable moving in and out of my groups and with my work. Meeting some people today let’s see if it catches some gazes (I prefer under the radar).

Enough of that more importantly I really adore Erika Winter designs too! What are you considering? Would love to hear. For the life of PS I have always wanted an VC emilya halo if I ever went back to MRB on the hand and here we are so it’s really thrown me to also be so taken with EW.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Haha! You better go get your dream car! Just teasing I say enjoy the five years you have left in the one you have. I’m relieved I’m not a car person. More for the bling game.

I’m trying to decide if this is the final jump for this ring. I think it is. I want to be comfortable moving in and out of my groups and with my work. Meeting some people today let’s see if it catches some gazes (I prefer under the radar).

Enough of that more importantly I really adore Erika Winter designs too! What are you considering? Would love to hear. For the life of PS I have always wanted an VC emilya halo if I ever went back to MRB on the hand and here we are so it’s really thrown me to also be so taken with EW.

Right now his focus is on finding a new home for us that includes a MIL suite for my mom since she moved in with us last March. I am safe from a new car for now :D

Yes, I feel the same way. I want a ring that I can enjoy without feeling self-conscious about it. Share your thoughts after your meeting today.

I love too many of EW's designs- 6 Prong Laurel Solitaire, Jin Bezel, Mariana Bezel, or Margot 3 Stone. Single Stone's Allison setting also calls to me.

A VC Emilya Halo would also be divine! BTW- Which EW style would you be interested in?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new diamond looks amazing with the Cartier band! Congratulations and good to see you!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi PSer Friends!

Its been a long while and I have missed you fabulously jeweled people!

I finally have something new and I thought I would hop on for a quick share. Please welcome my lovely new ACA from Whiteflash. I had been thinking of making a new ring recently and decided there was no time like the present. I used the upgrade option with an ACA I had set in a necklace that I don't think I ever shared here. It was gorgeous too but I never really saw it being on my neck. So Voila! Time for a change. I can't decide if I want a halo (VC), three stone (SK) or solitaire (EW) so thought a temp setting was best while I figure that part out. Extra special thanks to Liza who was patient and understanding as I switched holds and requested more images and videos. She spent some good time staring at the various stones for me. Whiteflash provided fantastic service all around.

Enough talk! Here are a few photos. I couldn't find my olio clip so for now these phone pics will have to do.

Whiteflash ACA
1.785 I VS1

IMG_4773.JPG IMG_4700.JPG IMG_4707.JPG

Congrats on your beautiful ACA!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So bright and classic @hathalove :love: And a really really flattering and proportional size on you!!

You know how much upgrading and resetting I did before I finally found a keeper combo :lol: I had my current stone in a super simple temp like yours for about a year and I'm honestly *so* glad that I did that. I got to know my stone, I realised that a three-stone like I'd originally planned really just wouldn't work... I was more confident choosing her final home than I'd ever been previously!

To be perfectly honest I can see you growing to love a simple solitaire. It's such a neutral look - I can't think of too many designs that would look fabulous paired with a pave Love, fabulous by themselves, fabulous with a plain band... The Love pairing is my favourite look ::)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Right now his focus is on finding a new home for us that includes a MIL suite for my mom since she moved in with us last March. I am safe from a new car for now :D

Yes, I feel the same way. I want a ring that I can enjoy without feeling self-conscious about it. Share your thoughts after your meeting today.

I love too many of EW's designs- 6 Prong Laurel Solitaire, Jin Bezel, Mariana Bezel, or Margot 3 Stone. Single Stone's Allison setting also calls to me.

A VC Emilya Halo would also be divine! BTW- Which EW style would you be interested in?

Me too! I really love all of the EW beauties... My most favorite I think is the Margot.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new diamond looks amazing with the Cartier band! Congratulations and good to see you!

Thank you AprilBaby and good to see you too!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So bright and classic @hathalove :love: And a really really flattering and proportional size on you!!

You know how much upgrading and resetting I did before I finally found a keeper combo :lol: I had my current stone in a super simple temp like yours for about a year and I'm honestly *so* glad that I did that. I got to know my stone, I realised that a three-stone like I'd originally planned really just wouldn't work... I was more confident choosing her final home than I'd ever been previously!

To be perfectly honest I can see you growing to love a simple solitaire. It's such a neutral look - I can't think of too many designs that would look fabulous paired with a pave Love, fabulous by themselves, fabulous with a plain band... The Love pairing is my favourite look ::)

Thank you Yssie! You know the kind of effort I have to gather together to be patient. It is not one of my best practices as you have witnessed before lol. I have been mostly wearing it with my love ring and really enjoying it. Although sometimes by itself just experimenting. I like the idea of neutral. Blingy but not too flashy with the option to bling it up with more bands. Did you just convince me to go with the Margot?! =)2:cool2:

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread and am surprised I haven’t commented yet! Your diamond is gorgeous, and I am officially obsessed with the solitaire paired with the paved Love band. I have a slightly thicker version of this band (4mm) in white gold, and I am SO tempted to get a solitaire to wear with it. It’s still a classic look but with a chic added touch. I’m a die-hard halo gal as well, but this look could honestly sway me!

What a perfect combination with your pave love!! Your set looks STUNNING. To be honest if you do reset I would reset into another solitaire and not a halo or 3 stone because I think the solitaire is the most versatile, but I can see how a gorgeous halo would work as well. I wouldn’t do a 3 stone though from the POV of matching it to your band.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this thread and am surprised I haven’t commented yet! Your diamond is gorgeous, and I am officially obsessed with the solitaire paired with the paved Love band. I have a slightly thicker version of this band (4mm) in white gold, and I am SO tempted to get a solitaire to wear with it. It’s still a classic look but with a chic added touch. I’m a die-hard halo gal as well, but this look could honestly sway me!

Just saw this! Thank you LoveMeDo. I happen to be a big time Cartier fan and have a couple of pave love rings. They are so easy to wear. I have been going back and forth on what to set this diamond in. Soli is a strong contender even just for ease of wear. I do love a beautiful halo!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a perfect combination with your pave love!! Your set looks STUNNING. To be honest if you do reset I would reset into another solitaire and not a halo or 3 stone because I think the solitaire is the most versatile, but I can see how a gorgeous halo would work as well. I wouldn’t do a 3 stone though from the POV of matching it to your band.

Thank you AllAboard! I appreciate the input. It has been so hard deciding. I love all the styles. I did just rule out three stone rings . I ordered a few cheapies to get a feel of what a three stone looks like on my hand and non of them were love. I was definitely surprised because I like them so much on others! I do love the ease of a soli and definitely enjoy stacking rings. I am still considering halo. My love rings usually stack with each other and a pave band. a la IMG_5215.JPG

So they definitely don't have to work with whatever the new setting is. :)

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, gorgeous! You are really making me want a pave Love ring! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congrats!!!!

Thank you AllAboard! I appreciate the input. It has been so hard deciding. I love all the styles. I did just rule out three stone rings . I ordered a few cheapies to get a feel of what a three stone looks like on my hand and non of them were love. I was definitely surprised because I like them so much on others! I do love the ease of a soli and definitely enjoy stacking rings. I am still considering halo. My love rings usually stack with each other and a pave band. a la IMG_5215.JPG

So they definitely don't have to work with whatever the new setting is. :)

I am obsessed with your rings, like they are giving me life right now. The pave love stack is absolutely gorgeous and so chic. Actually looking at your two pave rings side by side is kind of convincing me to go for the thinner one as a WB when I get married because of how gorgeous it looks paired with your soli ring. Absolutely loveeeee it!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am obsessed with your rings, like they are giving me life right now. The pave love stack is absolutely gorgeous and so chic. Actually looking at your two pave rings side by side is kind of convincing me to go for the thinner one as a WB when I get married because of how gorgeous it looks paired with your soli ring. Absolutely loveeeee it!

Yes for sure! Go in and play with all the versions and colors too. It would make a lovely wedding band but is also a fabulous stacker with other rings too. Now if I can just find the setting I want for my ACA!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results