shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm back and with a new ACA. Thank you Whiteflash!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi PSer Friends!

Its been a long while and I have missed you fabulously jeweled people!

I finally have something new and I thought I would hop on for a quick share. Please welcome my lovely new ACA from Whiteflash. I had been thinking of making a new ring recently and decided there was no time like the present. I used the upgrade option with an ACA I had set in a necklace that I don't think I ever shared here. It was gorgeous too but I never really saw it being on my neck. So Voila! Time for a change. I can't decide if I want a halo (VC), three stone (SK) or solitaire (EW) so thought a temp setting was best while I figure that part out. Extra special thanks to Liza who was patient and understanding as I switched holds and requested more images and videos. She spent some good time staring at the various stones for me. Whiteflash provided fantastic service all around.

Enough talk! Here are a few photos. I couldn't find my olio clip so for now these phone pics will have to do.

Whiteflash ACA
1.785 I VS1

IMG_4773.JPG IMG_4700.JPG IMG_4707.JPG

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@hathalove Your ACA is gorgeous..and so white! Beautiful!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s so delicious! Beautiful choice and looks perfect on your pretty hand! Welcome back!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and quite a presence on you as well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE!!! :love: So glad you went with this size! It looks perfect on you! The temp setting looks really nice and gives you time to decide on a long term setting (or upgrade ;-) :lol: ). You've really added some great pieces like the Love band above, and I am so glad you have a beautiful diamond ring again! Yay, for WF upgrade policy!!!:appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@hathalove Your ACA is gorgeous..and so white! Beautiful!
Thank you I am very happy with the color. My pendant was a J and I was perfectly fine with it but decided to give it a little bump.

It’s so delicious! Beautiful choice and looks perfect on your pretty hand! Welcome back!
Thank you! It feels good to be back.

Beautiful and quite a presence on you as well!
Thank you bright ice. Im glad I went a little bigger than I initially thought I should for this one. Presence but wearable.

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Size is perfect on your hand and the stone looks impeccable! Enjoy!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LOVE!!! :love: So glad you went with this size! It looks perfect on you! The temp setting looks really nice and gives you time to decide on a long term setting (or upgrade ;-) :lol: ). You've really added some great pieces like the Love band above, and I am so glad you have a beautiful diamond ring again! Yay, for WF upgrade policy!!!:appl:

I really do love it! The stone really does look great in all of my environments so far. I am very happy with the temp too. So surprising! I know you remember me whining :lol:. Dare I say I might be getting use to the size??? I really have done some damage if we consider it all. Lets not forget our Sisterhood of the Traveling Bracelet! Thank you DS as always for your input! So happy to have a diamond ring again. Trying to pace my setting. TRYING!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm soooo happy for you, @hathalove!!! :kiss2:

Your new ACA looks so crisp and white! And I love the simplicity of the setting--it let's your ACA shine! :sun: Now you can admire your fabulous new ACA on your finger instead of your neck! ::)

We'll also be there to help you figure out how to reset it in the future when the time comes! ;))

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! And it looks perfect with your Love band too.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and welcome back!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh lovely! So classic and beautiful. Enjoy!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Size is perfect on your hand and the stone looks impeccable! Enjoy!
Thank you! Size is always a big debate for me. I'm happy with my choice.

I'm soooo happy for you, @hathalove!!! :kiss2:

Your new ACA looks so crisp and white! And I love the simplicity of the setting--it let's your ACA shine! :sun: Now you can admire your fabulous new ACA on your finger instead of your neck! ::)

We'll also be there to help you figure out how to reset it in the future when the time comes! ;))
m2b! Thank you. Its simplicity has been swaying me towards perm solitaire but FOREVER and a day I have wanted an Emilya ( you know that). I guess we will see in time what the heart wants. You know I am going to harass you girls during the setting process! I have the best jewel friends...:cool2:

That is gorgeous! And it looks perfect with your Love band too.
Thank you. I really do enjoy my Cartier pieces. I am happy that it works with my ACA.

Beautiful and welcome back!
Thank you ringbling. Good to be back.

Oh lovely! So classic and beautiful. Enjoy!
Thank you!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! She looks stunning on your hand! :appl:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi PSer Friends!

Its been a long while and I have missed you fabulously jeweled people!

I finally have something new and I thought I would hop on for a quick share. Please welcome my lovely new ACA from Whiteflash. I had been thinking of making a new ring recently and decided there was no time like the present. I used the upgrade option with an ACA I had set in a necklace that I don't think I ever shared here. It was gorgeous too but I never really saw it being on my neck. So Voila! Time for a change. I can't decide if I want a halo (VC), three stone (SK) or solitaire (EW) so thought a temp setting was best while I figure that part out. Extra special thanks to Liza who was patient and understanding as I switched holds and requested more images and videos. She spent some good time staring at the various stones for me. Whiteflash provided fantastic service all around.

Enough talk! Here are a few photos. I couldn't find my olio clip so for now these phone pics will have to do.

Whiteflash ACA
1.785 I VS1

IMG_4773.JPG IMG_4700.JPG IMG_4707.JPG

Gorgeous!! I love how it looks on your hand.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful diamond & the size looks perfect on you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful on you - you made a great choice with that ACA!! If you do reset, please come back and share with us!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bright and beautiful! Wear in good health and blingy joy @hathalove ❤️

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! Welcome back!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful and a great size on you!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful on you! I love the current setting and am excited to see what you decide on in the future. Your diamond is gorgeous! :kiss2:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Beautiful diamond and it looks fantastic on you! The yellow gold setting is stunning! There is nothing like a classic solitaire! The diamond coverage is perfect.

We are almost diamond twins (Not size twins. My fingers would have to go on a diet- LOL). I received my upgrade yesterday,1.72 I VS1 BGD Signature, so I am definitely in the same honeymoon phase of jewelry adoration as you are.

Enjoy!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love it!!! Looks wonderful on you!

cheers--Sharon

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful on you - you made a great choice with that ACA!! If you do reset, please come back and share with us!

I definitely will. It won't stay in its current setting. I am just trying to make myself wait a bit as to be sure. Definitely trying to avoid reset syndrome and I know I am prone since I get easily swayed by all the beauties on here!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Beautiful diamond and it looks fantastic on you! The yellow gold setting is stunning! There is nothing like a classic solitaire! The diamond coverage is perfect.

We are almost diamond twins (Not size twins. My fingers would have to go on a diet- LOL). I received my upgrade yesterday,1.72 I VS1 BGD Signature, so I am definitely in the same honeymoon phase of jewelry adoration as you are.

Enjoy!

Hi twin! I am really happy with the size. How are you feeling about it? My necklace stone was a 1.098 so this is quite a jump. Enjoy your upgrade! Is this the final jump for you?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wore this size before it is such a great size ! She is a beauty <3

Very much a good fit for me. Did you end up going bigger?

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, that looks like a beautiful stone! That is a great temporary setting but I love all three of your setting plans too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results