shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m back and officially now Mrs. P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
We could not have picked a better day. The weather was cloudy but no rain and it was in the low 70s which was perfect. The only glitch I had was my bouquet. It was definitely not what I wanted nor what my mom ordered. I ended having to get flowers from the grocery store and add them to my bouquet (with DH's help) to make it decent enough for me to use it. It didn't come out the colors I had wanted originally which were purple and white but it was close. Other than that everything about the day was perfect.

I had written the ceremony and vows myself and cried when I heard the officiant read them. He repeated his two sentences and then I did mine. I surprised him by memorizing a line I had seen in a book and said it right after he put the ring on my finger: "I found in you the happiness I didn't know I needed and for every second for the rest of my life I want to be in love with you". That's when he started to get a little teary eyed. Other than that he was not nervous at all, just smiling a lot.

We had lunch with our parents and then we went to the courthouse to get the license recorded. I need it for next Friday when I go to the social security office on my day off. Then we headed to the bank (I work at the bank) to get my name changed on our bank accounts since it's probably the only day we both could be there at the same time to close a nonactive account we have.

Next up we went home and had our "wedding cake" which actually was a Carvel ice cream cake that I had decorated with the logo from DH's favorite band. It came out really nice! We relaxed the remainder of the night and talked about what a great day we had, what a nice guy the photographer was. We tried to stay up till midnight but it didn't happen. I heard the fireworks and they woke me up so I nudged him and told my new husband how much I love him :)

Unfortunately our parents are horrible photographers so here are the best I could get.

Kiss99.JPG

katomm

Shiny_Rock
maybe this one is better

Wedd123109.JPG

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Sounds like a beautiful day, and I happen to think your improvised bouquet turned out really well!

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! That sounds like such a lovely day!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely intimate event! Congratulations!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, katomm!!!
36.gif
Sounds like you had a perfect day for you and Mr. P!!! I wish the two of you nothing but the best!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
congrats katomm - you looked gorgeous, and clearly make your DH very happy
36.gif
enjoy being married
30.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Mrs. P!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!

I''m so glad the weather worked out for you, I know what it''s like to live in Florida
2.gif

You looked gorgeous, and the bouquet did also. It sounds like the perfect day!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Sounds great except for the bouquet mishap.

Engaged via carved pumpkin??? Interesting. I love creativity. Did I miss the engagement post? I need to hear more about this!

Treefrog

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Mrs Katomm!

I''m glad you had good weather for your delightfuly intimate wedding.

That icecream wedding cake sounds delicious.

You make a beaultiful bride, and your bouquet looked lovely in the photo.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I''m glad you had a wonderful day.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. P! Hope you have a long and happy marriage!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage, and best of wishes to you and your new husband!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! You looked beautiful!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome! Congrats
1.gif

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Sounds like your day went perfectly
36.gif
(flowers are minor)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yay! congratulations :}

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Katomm and Mr. Katomm!!! What a lovely couple you two make!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results