shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Back and Married! Woot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 3:45:19 PM
Author: Inanna
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

YAY!!! I am so happy that everything worked out! You look stunning... everything looks wonderful! Many congrats to you.

Muchas gracias, Inanna! I tell you, we had the best family and friends. If it wasn''t for their support, our wedding would have been cancelled. I was loving the love all week!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 3:59:51 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Adorable - looks like you guys had a blast
9.gif

Gracias, AmberGretchen! It really was an amazing time! I think we made some people into DW converts.
31.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 4:03:02 PM
Author: kama_s
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Fabulous pictures, CDN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m so glad everything went perfectly well, I''ve been thinking about you non-stop all week long! You looked gorgeous, and the beau''s suit turned out fantastic as well. I''m so so so very happy for you! Congratulations, and best wishes for a wonderful and happy life together!

Awww, thanks so much, Kama! You are too kind and you don''t know how much your thoughtful words and encouragement have helped these last weeks. You''re the best!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 4:09:48 PM
Author: Winks_Elf
Best wishes on the marriage. It looks like the wedding was a blast!!!
36.gif

Thanks, Winks! It really was a lot of fun; I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did!
2.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 4:16:50 PM
Author: Clairitek
I just browsed back and saw that the suit was custom made! Wowza! What a GREAT suit!! I love the fabric you chose for it.

I also love all of the other details you thought of for the wedding and how well everything coordinated. Well done!

Haha, D (oops, I had to stop there a sec; I almost wrote FI!) has a great sense of fashion. We found an amazing tailor in NY; he''s done suits for Daniel Craig amongst others. It was a fun process getting D''s outfit together. I thought he looked great!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 4:24:51 PM
Author: SapphireLover
Love the whole style! I love the touches like the flip flops, marracas and beach chill out areas.

The clothes and your hair piece are great as well.

Thank you, SapphireLover! There are a few more details not captured in these photos. I hope our photographer managed to capture them!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 4:27:14 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
It looks like you had an amazing time! Congratulations!!

Gracias, HH! I''m liking your new avatar, BTW. I''m assuming it''s from your BD shoot? I need to catch up on old threads. You look great in the photo!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 4:28:04 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
What a fun wedding! You looked beautiful!
36.gif

Aww, thanks so much for the lovely compliment, diamondseeker. I didn''t feel like myself with the helmet hair
2.gif
but at least it held up!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 4:32:33 PM
Author: rhbgirl24
Oh MY! Everything looked great! congrats!!!!!!!!!! i LOVED everything!

Muchas gracias, rhbgirl24! I truly had a blast planning everything; it was an amazing feeling to see it put all together.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
That looks amazing! That''s the kind of wedding I''d want to go to
1.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks like you had an amazing time!! Love the photos. Congratulations!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!! Your wedding was gorgeous! I love you color scheme and your hair and your gown is drop dead gorgeous!
30.gif
I really love the suit your husband wore as H and I are considering a fancy suit in lieu of a tux. The pictures are fabulous and I can''t wait to see more!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it all looks so perfect and like such a great time. I love the head piece, the suit, the dress and all the little favours.

Congradulations to you both.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, your wedding looked like so much fun!! So glad you had a blast... Congratulations!!
36.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats CDNinNYC!!!!

Everything looks so beautiful and the party looked amazing!!!! I''m so happy that everything worked out in the end.

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful wedding!! I love all the details!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Man! I am jealous of your guests.. that looks like it was a GREAT time! You have excellent taste, everything was beautiful!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I love EVERYTHING!!!

It looks like everone had such a great time! Congratulations!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Anniversary twin (i guess, right? Since our weddings are done! ha ha!)

EVERYTHING looks absolutely beautiful! Your gown, your location...OH MY GOD, what a stunning wedding!!!!!!

Enjoy being a newlywed...wow, you make such a gorgeous bride!!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your wedding, it looks like it was SO MUCH FUN!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
CD, wow fantastic wedding pictures! Looks like a fun time. You make a STUNNING bride. And you SERIOUSLY love your husband''s suit. I was going to ask you where he got it from, but then saw you said it was custom. Bummer. I want FI to have the same smashing look. Looks like we might need to get a custom suit for him too.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Who says elegant can''t be absolutely fun, too! What great photos and friends! I am so glad that swine flu didn''t stop your wedding
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS! everything looks awesome! yay
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding looks like so much fun CDN!
9.gif
And you were a beautiful bride
1.gif
Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding looks awesome!!! Everyone seems to be having a blast. Congrats to you and your new hubby!!!!
36.gif

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Wow, everything looks awesome! I can''t wait to see more pics... We were married in Mexico last June and it was the best decision we ever made!
I can''t wait to go back. I''m glad everything worked out so well. I was thinking of you DW brides when all the pandemonium with Swine Flu broke!

Again, gorgeous pics!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
THIS LOOKS LIKE SUCH A FUN WEDDING!!!!! i love it! and your dress is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
You look so beautiful! The birdcage veil really makes the whole ensemble pop. Everyone looks like they are having loads of fun. I''m impressed at how much went into the reception! The lounge and dance floor are great. In context, not cheesy at all. Very night-club ish. Congratulations on your MRS. status.
36.gif

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first picture is a dream. The two of you are so beautiful. Your wedding looked like so much fun! I sat there looking through all of the photos, wishing I was there.

Congratulations. Wishing you many, many years of joy.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, and looks like it was a fabulous time! Can''t wait to see your pro shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results