shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m alive on the Pricescope video contact chat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I usually come into my office aroung 7am EST weekdays and can communicate with early birds, one-on-one, during that time. Type in your chat Advice given and comments welcome. Sorry, but we can't do appraisals over the phone.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2007 7:23:43 AM
Author:oldminer
Sorry, but we can''t do appraisals over the phone.
Dave, how do you see this as differerentiated from internet appraisals, when your customer is not there at all, vs. via a mediated method, like the one you''re otherwise subscribed to right here?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Dave, i think it''s a good idea to go life now and give a presentation about what kind of questions you will be answering on one-on one sessions.

Or post it here.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''m sitting at home now without a video camera for this computer. I expect it to arrive a couple of days and will offer Q&A sessions from time to time. This is a new experience for all of us and I see some very good possibilities once the strangeness and kinks are worked out. It looks as if John and WInk have done a good job today.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results