shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m about to become a two-dress bride - help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, you look great!! How lucky that you have found 2 dresses that look awesome on you!!! I really like this one a lot--that bustle is just amazing. Love your hair, I think it looks great half up or all down. I definitely think the short veil is the one to go with. You don''t want to draw any attention away from the back of that dress. Congrats on all the weight loss too!!
36.gif
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies - this auction is driving me nuts...I am up to 16 "watchers" but only 5 bids so far that are about 1/3 of what I spent on the dress, which was already at a steep discount. I really hope that there will be lots more bids in the last two days (down to just under 3 days left now) - because I don''t want to take that big a hit on the dress. I think I would rather it not sell and keep trying to sell it other places...
3.gif

Maybe all you lovely ladies can send me some of those PS good luck vibes that the dress sells for a good price and soon
2.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing you all the best! Hope it sells at a good price for you
36.gif
It is a lovely dress!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
AG- Have you sold on ebay before? Usually stuff jumps up quite a bit within the last few hours, because that is when people really decide they want the stuff!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Hi AG ~ just wanted to see how the auction went. I see that the reserve price was met, hopefully you got enough $$ to feel okay about it!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results