shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm a widow

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welp... My mom is back. She managed to hurl a barrage of insults when she showed up at my door to drop off some food she bought. She had called earlier to tell me she'd be dropping by with food. I guess that's nice. Then she shows up and the minute I open the door the insults fly out and my dad grabs her by her shoulders and steers her back to the car ASAP. I tried to look at this glass half full and the best I could come up with is that it could be worse... I could be married to her.

When I'm hurting I really wish Michael was here to be my family and friend and give me a hug and a shoulder to cry on. I miss positive touching. (not a reference to double clicking the mouse). At least I have reflexology on Wednesday. The only down side is that I often fall asleep bc I'm so relaxed so I cant consciously enjoy the positive touching. I've even accused her of doing only her beginning and ending rituals and skipping the middle. Did you really touch my feet? Really?

Maybe I need a 50 lbs cat to snuggle with? What breeds/species get that big? Lololol.

Angelwk

Shiny_Rock
There is hope for that my cat is 20lbs. He's not fat he's just big. So you should invest in that. Dont worry about ppl that insult you. It's not worth it. Even if it's your mom

Angelwk

Shiny_Rock
He may look small there but trust me Hope this cheers you up a bit

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, PB, sorry she struck again. Not sure how you go from bearing gifts of food to hurling insults in 60 seconds but next time, just say no thanks - that you are set for food. If that is the best she has to offer, then you'll just have to limit exposure time to her. The hurt is not worth 'the gifts'. I am sure it is hurtful and upsetting but she is a known quantity so do try not to let this set you back. It's like watching a rerun of a previously despised show. I send you hugs that are real and heartfelt!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was funny to picture your dad steering your mom out the door.

You don't need a 50 lb cat. A 10 lb dog will do the trick and more. It has the ability to figuratively become a tumor--stuck to you or on you at all times. It's portable. It loves unconditionally. It will think the cats are friends. It's called a Chihuahua. I have 3.:P2

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was funny to picture your dad steering your mom out the door.

You don't need a 50 lb cat. A 10 lb dog will do the trick and more. It has the ability to figuratively become a tumor--stuck to you or on you at all times. It's portable. It loves unconditionally. It will think the cats are friends. It's called a Chihuahua. I have 3.:P2
I played with a chihuahua at @suzanne2's home and my one complaint is that dogs have the harder chests while cats are smooshy like a stuffed animal lolololol.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, PB, sorry she struck again. Not sure how you go from bearing gifts of food to hurling insults in 60 seconds but next time, just say no thanks - that you are set for food. If that is the best she has to offer, then you'll just have to limit exposure time to her. The hurt is not worth 'the gifts'. I am sure it is hurtful and upsetting but she is a known quantity so do try not to let this set you back. It's like watching a rerun of a previously despised show. I send you hugs that are real and heartfelt!
It's not even an offer she just says she's coming over. She doesn't even ask what I want lololol. I may just say no thank you or have DAD bring it to the door . Whatever she'll disappear for a few months again on me...it's actually very nice to be able to reply idk where my mom is and I haven't heard from her lololol.

Cocopuffs

Rough_Rock
I chanced upon this thread on my first day at this forum... and is truly amazed by the kindness, strength and courage within this beautiful community..! God bless all these strong ladies who empower each other <3

@PintoBean best of luck in your job search! May all the right doors be opened for you and you shall find favor with the right employer :) I hope that you will find something that gives you fulfilment and excitement! (Something I am looking for too!)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I chanced upon this thread on my first day at this forum... and is truly amazed by the kindness, strength and courage within this beautiful community..! God bless all these strong ladies who empower each other <3

@PintoBean best of luck in your job search! May all the right doors be opened for you and you shall find favor with the right employer :) I hope that you will find something that gives you fulfilment and excitement! (Something I am looking for too!)
Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :love: This forum truly is chock full of sweethearts!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PInto Bean, If you can’t find a chihuahua a maltese will also be glued to you at all times showering you with hugs and kisses.

@lyra, You are one lucky woman to have three of your sweet babies.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I played with a chihuahua at @suzanne2's home

How can you call her a mere chihuahua? Huh? How can you? She is the famous Donut Dog Extraordinaire! Leaps tall Shrubs in a Single bound! Why, just today, she leaped two feet in the air and bit the farrier in the ass! LOLOL
(He said it didn't hurt but I think he was just being nice)

20180612_163905.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How can you call her a mere chihuahua? Huh? How can you? She is the famous Donut Dog Extraordinaire! Leaps tall Shrubs in a Single bound! Why, just today, she leaped two feet in the air and bit the farrier in the ass! LOLOL
(He said it didn't hurt but I think he was just being nice)

20180612_163905.jpg
Oh donut dog!:love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know where you can get a 50-70 pound double doodle ;)2 IMG_6406.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180611_201404.jpg
The girls leave the water on all night, overflowing the pool 20180611_201436.jpg
Gus digs in the hole. Bad Gus.
20180611_201632.jpg
Gus gets a rinse in the pool. Look at that face!

Get a puppy, pb!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180611_201404.jpg
The girls leave the water on all night, overflowing the pool 20180611_201436.jpg
Gus digs in the hole. Bad Gus.
20180611_201632.jpg
Gus gets a rinse in the pool. Look at that face!

Get a puppy, pb!
That face!!! First I need a job and a man... to take care of the puppy Bahahaha. They are a lot of work and 4 cats are still easier than 1 puppy.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@suzanne2 , @Tacori E-ring , and @ceg , Thank you for posting pictures of your beautiful babies.

@PintoBean , Dogs are so worth the extra work. They provide an endless supply of cuddles and kisses.
So do my cats lolol. Honda licks your nose when you say "kiss" and if you tell Tin-Tin "kiss" she pushes the top of her head or cheek against your lips. My cats take turns sleeping next to me lolol. Honda will climb on me and lay down if I say "shnuggle shnuggle cuddle cuddle". The primary one that cuddles with me is Tin-Tin. She also likes to burrow under the blankets to sleep against my side. When she gets hot she pops her head out and spoons me with her head on my pillow or she curls up in front of the pillow so that we are sleeping back to back. Otherwise there is generally a cat sleeping at the food of my bed while I'm in bed like right now.
Dogs are up there in neediness with children lolol. I can't afford to pay for help in taking care of dogs and children until I get a job.
Tin-Tin just climbed on me to snuggle
image.jpg
And Kat is at the foot of the bed
image.jpg

Angelwk

Shiny_Rock
sorry i no longer have a doggie to post for you, just a large large kitty.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um. I am sure y'all mean well suggesting that someone who has, I think, like, a million cats or something, should get a dog, but who is going to maintain the GoFundMe account for her to cover the costs of adoption, vet bills, food, therapy for acclimating to a cat household, and help walk and clean up after a dog who has to sit at home all day while she's working? The idea sounds nice in theory, but reality makes it, frankly, a burden to someone who can't care for or pay for a dog, thus kind of obnoxious.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Count me in with those who get you need to remain In the cats only CATegory. :P2

For you @PintoBean my kitties sending their purrs and love to their auntie PintoBean.

And they’re looking forward to your next visit.

90063694-126B-4A7F-83F6-FC836BEC3E31.jpeg 6F5ECC2D-6678-4C20-B950-D9661DB60C83.jpeg 494E7A6A-2F17-47A2-9B36-BEAB089FBE09.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Count me in with those who get you need to remain In the cats only CATegory. :P2

For you @PintoBean my kitties sending their purrs and love to their auntie PintoBean.

And they’re looking forward to your next visit.

90063694-126B-4A7F-83F6-FC836BEC3E31.jpeg 6F5ECC2D-6678-4C20-B950-D9661DB60C83.jpeg 494E7A6A-2F17-47A2-9B36-BEAB089FBE09.jpeg
You just reminded me that I have to send Tommy his balls. (I didn't neuter him.o_O)

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
As a cat person, I generally view dogs as a pain in the ass. :P2 I'm joking, of course, but dogs are a "next level" commitment that cat owners aren't used to. I'm kidding myself a little here, because I haven't taken a vacation in 6 years due to my cats turning special needs and I'm afraid to leave them for very long. I do enjoy other people's dogs, so keep those cute pics coming!

Angelwk

Shiny_Rock
So do my cats lolol. Honda licks your nose when you say "kiss" and if you tell Tin-Tin "kiss" she pushes the top of her head or cheek against your lips. My cats take turns sleeping next to me lolol. Honda will climb on me and lay down if I say "shnuggle shnuggle cuddle cuddle". The primary one that cuddles with me is Tin-Tin. She also likes to burrow under the blankets to sleep against my side. When she gets hot she pops her head out and spoons me with her head on my pillow or she curls up in front of the pillow so that we are sleeping back to back. Otherwise there is generally a cat sleeping at the food of my bed while I'm in bed like right now.
Dogs are up there in neediness with children lolol. I can't afford to pay for help in taking care of dogs and children until I get a job.
Tin-Tin just climbed on me to snuggle
image.jpg
And Kat is at the foot of the bed
image.jpg
IMG-20171217-WA0032.jpg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Angelwk what a giant monster cat!! <Love>

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results