shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m a new bride to be with no clue!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond Fairy

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

I was quickly reading different topics and decided to join the "site." I am a bride-to-be. Our wedding date is set for March 31, 2007 and I have an idea on what I want my wedding to look like but I have one problem......

....I have no clue as to what colors I want to use. It will be in the spring so there are a lot of really good choices out there but that''s the problem......how do I decide??!!!! How about a sage color? Pink is pretty and my fav color, but is it too common?

Help me please!! Any ideas or advise?
19.gif

Since I''m a new user to this site, I might need some help with this site too!
2.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Diamond Fairy!
35.gif

First off, I think you''ll get more responses if you try posting this question in the Bride World Wide topic, as that''s where people discuss wedding planning etc, and Show Me The Ring (where this is posted now) is intended just for pictures of people''s rings. [That said - you should post pictures of your ring!!
9.gif
]

Try posting the same thing over there and I bet people will be able to help you out! My first advice...if you love pink and you want pink - who cares how common it is?? It''s your wedding! Make it pink if you want!!!
9.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
You may also want to check out theknot.com.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results