shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m a BIW!!! WOOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Im ENGAGED!!!
36.gif
36.gif

I was going to wait until I had better pictures but my excitement got the better of me
9.gif

FI (Sounds so cool to say that) proposed on Christmas day. It was amazing...and although I was 99% sure he was going to do it then I was still so shocked!!

I went to KS with him and his family for Christmas. I was bummed because I wasn't going to be able to have xmas with my family but I knew it would mean alot to FI if I went. So Christmas morning came around and we all opened presents, I called my family to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I got a hold of everyone but my parents...my sis said my mom was sick with a migrane and to try again later that day. Well after presents and hanging out for a while FI told me he had one more surprise for me but I had to wait until it got delivered (I NEVER CAUGHT ON) I went to shower and get ready for dinner. I was taking my time getting ready and seriously every 5 minutes FI kept coming in and telling me to hurry and that everyone was ready except for me, and there was no reason I should be taking this long...So I hurried to finish doing my make-up and hair and rushed out to the livingroom where the first thing I saw was my parents sitting on the couch
23.gif
. I was so shocked I just started crying. FI told me that was the surprise that he had for me. After pinching myself and staring at my mom for a couple minutes...C stood up and said he had one more surprise for me....He got down on one knee with his family and my family around and asked me to be his wife. I started crying again...which I knew I would. I remember saying yes but only FI heard me. His BIL video taped the whole thing and we have pictues too...I'm just waiting for the family to send them to me.

So right now all I have are cell phone pictures of my ring. Which really isn't my ring b/c the actual ring is still at the designers. But it is my diamond...I don't have all the stats cause I haven't seen the report but it sparkles like crazy!!!

Stats:
GIA cert.
1.5ct RB
Ideal cut
VS1 (definitly eye clean)
H color

So here pic #1

amsERING.JPG

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your ring looks beautiful! You should post pix in SMTR!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
one more.

amsERING2.JPG

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwww!!!!!!!! Ams you had me in tears! That is such a sweet way to propose. I love the fact that he got your parents out there too....

The diamond is gorgeous! I''m glad he proposed to you. Congratulations my dear! I wish you all the happiness in the world. I also can''t wait to see what you plan for your wedding since you are a fellow CO girl!

And when you get those pictures sent, please show us more!!!!!!!!!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Woot, indeed!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats, ams!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Gorgeous ring - and such a sweet proposal to include both of your parents!

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Your proposal made me cry!! That was so thoughtful of him! Your ring looks gorgeous
1.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
SO sweet! Congrats, and happy planning :)

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your story had me tearing up!!! How VERY sweet! And, oh, MY, what a rock!!! Can''t wait to see the final product! Congrats again!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Nice rock too! Can''t wait to see the finished product.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Congrats AMS! Can''t wait to see pics of the "real" thing!!
9.gif
36.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
aww that is soo cute he had your parents there! Congrats! cant wait to see more pics!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! And what a great rock! Can''t wait to see the final setting & ring! Congrats again.
1.gif

goodfun7580

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! What an amazing proposal! And your ring is absolutely gorgeous! I''m so happy for you!
36.gif

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Adorable story!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
congrats ams
36.gif
beautiful proposal and beautiful ring - if it looks that good blurry its going to be HOT when you do a proper photoshoot for us
30.gif
31.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
OMG What a beautiful proposal, I got all choked up! Congratulations on that stunning diamond!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. I really wanted to wait until I had good pictures and be a good LIW but it was just too hard.

I''m going to have some better pics of the diamond tomorrow...Promise. And hopefully I''ll get proposal pics tomorrow too...fingers crossed!

I also wanted to say how greatful I am for this site and especially the LIW board. All of you ladies have been so wonderful and supportive, and I''ve really enjoyed getting to know you all over the past few months that I''ve been here.

I can''t wait to hear more engagement stories from everyone else. They always put a smile on my face!!
9.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations
36.gif

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! What a wonderful proposal!!!
36.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Can''t wait to see more pictures of your gorgeous ring!!!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yay AMS! That was such a great Christmas surprise! I''m glad you had all your family there and glad you got it on tape too! Congratulations! And yes, more pics please!

~SL.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderfull proposal story that is. Made me tear up too. Love that your parents were there. Your ering is gorgeous. Congrats, enjoy this special time.
30.gif
36.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Very cute proposal... I love your ring! Congrats!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
OOO love the bling, and super congrats!
36.gif

Awww I teared up reading this! I''m a little.. emotional right now if you know what I mean, and this almost set me to tears!! Congrats!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Awww what a sweet proposal! I was tearing up! And gorgeous ring...congrats! I''m dying to see pics of the proposal...will you be posting those?

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
how sweet!!!! especially that he made the effort to get your parents there too!!

that would be my dream Christmas engagement too! :)

congrats!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Ok ladies as promised here are some pics....There''s quite a few so bare with me!!

AMSRING1.jpg

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

AMSRING2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results