shape
carat
color
clarity

ikuma square H&A?

poiboy005

Rough_Rock
I went into Ben Bridge today to look at watches (all Tags 25% off), and while I didn't find any I liked, I figured I'd get my watch cleaned and adjusted (it was a little tight). While the sales woman was in the back i looked around the store, and noticed that there was a square diamond in the "Ikuma" diamond section. It was NOT a princess cut. Intrigued, I asked the sales woman about it when she came back. She insisted it was a princess, so I asked her to see it. To my surprise, I could see an arrows pattern!

I already bought my fiance her engagement ring (a 1.2 H&A H VS1 from Excel Diamonds) and she loves it, but I found this interesting only because it was a beautiful, but mislabeled and wrongly priced (seemingly) diamond. There is no mention of a square H&A diamond on the ikuma website, but there is a picture on Ben Bridge's website that is EXACTLY what I saw today.

http://www.benbridge.com/shop/product.php?productid=16274

and like in the store today, the website markets this as a princess cut diamond.

I only mention this because I figured a 1ct. square H&A for $7.6k, setting included in a brick and mortar mall shop has a chance of being a pretty cool deal. I'd certainly be interested if I noticed this sooner.

I hope someone finds this info helpful, or at least interesting.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks cut cornered. A lot like the Quadex by BGD or the Princess of Hearts by GOG. I wonder how the pricing compares. Hard to tell without knowing the Color or Clarity. Setting looks like a $300 job max. So you are talking 7300 for the stone. Wonder what the rest of the specs are. Inquiring minds.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/7760/ 1 carat H SI plus a 14K setting for 250 or 300. Right at 7600. Good Old Gold is a BM too, of course. Good to know about Ben Bridge though. Thanks for posting this!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
cool! It's strange that there is no other information on the ikuma website though?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results