shape
carat
color
clarity

Igloo vs. Aurias diamonds -- any input?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrlink

Rough_Rock
-
Hello!

Any opinions or information about the Canadian stones (Igloo vs Aurias)? In doing research via the web, I think I would like to consider one of these two stones.

I am not sure if they come from the same mine in Canada and I am not finding alot of information on either company.

Any input is appreciated.

TIA,

Matt

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I personally owns a e-ring that is Canadian Diamond from Peoples (Zales in US)and I don't think there's too much of the difference between the brands, but I may be wrong... They all come out of NWT and they'll should have their authentic Cert. from NWT Gov't no matter what as long as they're Canadian Diamonds...

I hope this helps u a bit...

^_^

NoClue

Rough_Rock
Matt, I recently purchased an Igloo diamond, and it is supposed to be delivered next week, so I will update you after I receive it.

MDMichaelD

Rough_Rock
No Clue, did you get your diamond?

I got my Igloo diamond about 1.5wks after ordering and had it set during my ''proposal'' trip to Montreal. It worked out perfectly, and not only is the fiance goo-goo over the ring, she loves the meaning behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results