shape
carat
color
clarity

If...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

frankrmineo

Rough_Rock
If you only had about $6000 dollars to spend on a diamond & were looking for something in the range of 1 caret (give or take a bit)...where would you buy from, and what diamond would you choose?

(I''m trying to get an idea of what you pro''s would do if you were in my shoes)

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 3:43:08 PM
Author:frankrmineo
If you only had about $6000 dollars to spend on a diamond & were looking for something in the range of 1 caret (give or take a bit)...where would you buy from, and what diamond would you choose?

(I''m trying to get an idea of what you pro''s would do if you were in my shoes)

Depends on if this were for yourself or for someone else (engagement ring?)

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
Round?

Do you have color/clarity cut-offs?

For instance, you could get a nice ~1.25 ct. if you can do J/VS2 (like here or here).

Its too personal a question to ask w/o any guidance - everyone is different in terms of the balance of size versus color & clarity.

frankrmineo

Rough_Rock
Definetly for an engagment ring...I have a great setting picked out at a jewler, but do not want to pay them extra for their diamond...

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a really nice 1.014 H/SI1 for $5,800.

frankrmineo

Rough_Rock
Round & I could surley go down to a J if it were the right diamond

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 3:43:08 PM
Author:frankrmineo

I''d get exactly what I got
1.gif
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_details.aspx?idno=78270

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results