shape
carat
color
clarity

If your watch chain is too short….

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do what Beyoncé sang about and put a ring on it! Sorry, couldn’t help myself :lol:

Bought this watch chain recently and it was too short to wear as a necklace, so I added some links and a dog clip, I had a feeling the dog clip was gold-filled. Well it darkened and looked awful, since I don’t take my necklaces off they get exposed to water and such, I need a solid metal.

I thought that a lace pin I had would work, it’s a very sweet little bow but it just wouldn’t sit straight. Out of total frustration I decided to just take a ring and connect each side to it:

E4763B62-616F-4A37-8C71-2AF6D0D01A37.jpeg

This would be great if you have a sentimental ring that doesn’t fit, I see a lot of antique rings that are really crisp but SO small, one of those would be great, A little dangly charm ring would work as well.

Maybe this isn’t anything new but thought I would share and maybe it’s a new idea for someone.

Share the ways you make your watch chain wearable. Pictures are a plus!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, a new way to wear rings born out of total necessity lol!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It looks fantastic!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do what Beyoncé sang about and put a ring on it! Sorry, couldn’t help myself :lol:

Bought this watch chain recently and it was too short to wear as a necklace, so I added some links and a dog clip, I had a feeling the dog clip was gold-filled. Well it darkened and looked awful, since I don’t take my necklaces off they get exposed to water and such, I need a solid metal.

I thought that a lace pin I had would work, it’s a very sweet little bow but it just wouldn’t sit straight. Out of total frustration I decided to just take a ring and connect each side to it:

E4763B62-616F-4A37-8C71-2AF6D0D01A37.jpeg

This would be great if you have a sentimental ring that doesn’t fit, I see a lot of antique rings that are really crisp but SO small, one of those would be great, A little dangly charm ring would work as well.

Maybe this isn’t anything new but thought I would share and maybe it’s a new idea for someone.

Share the ways you make your watch chain wearable. Pictures are a plus!

this is a great idea and it looks awsome
well done
your definatly one of the clever ones Yada

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Great idea! I have been dying for an oversized bolt ring and whenever I come across one they are too expensive. This may scratch the itch for now.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great idea! I have been dying for an oversized bolt ring and whenever I come across one they are too expensive. This may scratch the itch for now.

Yeah it’s a good easy cheap fix. The bolt rings are very expensive for what they are. It seems the watch chain (and everything that goes with them) craze is here to stay.

clairebc

Rough_Rock
This is great!! I have SO many watch chains that are 13" long, so a bit short!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is great!! I have SO many watch chains that are 13" long, so a bit short!

And if you’re anything like me, SO many rings. So win-win all around ;)2

I was not sure if this was going to be a helpful thread to be honest.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very clever!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results