shape
carat
color
clarity

If you were gifted $1,000...

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
to spend on bling, what would you buy? You can't exceed the 1,000 (we wont include taxes), and you have to spend it at a PS vendor.... :bigsmile:

don't forget to attach a picture!

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm...I would pick either new diamond stud earrings, or a simple pendant that features a single round brilliant diamond on a white gold chain.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Octavia, those settings are very nice! I love the design.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
and my list continues to grow... :naughty:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamond huggies! (the biggest I could afford)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
violet3|1307671164|2942164 said:
diamond huggies! (the biggest I could afford)

I just bought the tiny BGD ones two days ago :naughty: Can't wait to share them! I am actually a big fan of delicate huggies, but I wouldn't turn down big huggies! :$$):

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, if dreams could come true...I have a few selected all from WF :)

Option #1:
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-earrings/martini-drop-diamond-earrings-959.htm

2nd would be bezel set WF studs
3rd would be: http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-earrings/huggable-diamond-earrings-1456.htm

Another i'd like is a single diamond stud (barbel style rather than a regular butterfly back) to put up higher on my ear and I only want a .10 ct IDEAL CUT stone and I cannot find that design ANYWHERE! It's frustrating. GRRR.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd probably get a tri-colored rolling ring (I love the 1.5 mm ring from Cartier, or I'd look into rollingring.com's selection to save $).
I'm not sure what I'd do with the rest of the money though.

I also love the idea of getting diamond studs.

iLander

Ideal_Rock

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'd spend it on a setting for me big ol' tourmaline.

*runs off to daydream about which one*

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hm, honestly? I'd probably want to get a really long platinum chain - like, 32". Considering metal prices these days, that would totally run me 1K. Depressing, right? Alternately, I loooooooooove the first pair of earrings available from JBEG on this page: http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/earrings

Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuurp! :lickout:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd either set some of my gems and/or get a couple new stones.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe|1307721729|2942549 said:
Hm, honestly? I'd probably want to get a really long platinum chain - like, 32". Considering metal prices these days, that would totally run me 1K. Depressing, right? Alternately, I loooooooooove the first pair of earrings available from JBEG on this page: http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/earrings

Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuurp! :lickout:

Those are gorgeous, Circe!

I keep finding things to add to my wish list.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought my husband's Scott Kay wedding band from Pearlmans when PS gave me 1000 dollars to spend with a PS vendor.

If I were buying today, I would likely by a single diamond J/K color and SI and Ideal light return (but not necessarily a H&A stone) and put it into a temporary pendant setting. A BGD Blue would be perfect. Then I'd wait and get a match to it in a year or so. And have some lovely earrings for myself.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, I like this idea! I was starting to think maybe would get an asscher cut stone that was upgradeable and work my way to a RHR or get a low color cushion. 1,000 isn't enough to get a stone and setting but getting the stone now and setting down the road might work :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results