shape
carat
color
clarity

If you never felt poor window shopping..

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, such beautiful pieces!! Lots of eye candy here!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone ever bid at one of these auctions? So curious how it all works, and if you could possibly get something interesting for a not terrible price (I'm not talking about that 6ct Harry Winston).

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love browsing the jewellery for sale at Christie's, and have attended their pre-auction viewings in Hong Kong twice, and asked to see and try pieces up close and personal. Loved it! :kiss2:

DK :))

Tarquin

Rough_Rock
I've purchased things from Doyles, Hindman and Sloan & Kenyon. If you are local there are exhibition days when the public is invited to come in person to view and examine the objects. If you are viewing online you can ask for a condition report.

Its very consumer friendly.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
There are some more reasonable pieces listed as you scroll. I'm tempted. Anyone know how to tell if there are reserves?

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Interesting how little info they give on some listings, such as the Aquamarine ring. No estimated carat weight of the aqua or diamond melee, no dimensions of the stones, no ring size, and only one picture. Maybe a treasure to be had (as I love Aquamarine that is greenish and doesn't look like topaz). Maybe not nearly worth the reserve if small carat size and beyond what a jeweler would size to fit me.:think:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results