shape
carat
color
clarity

If you love U2, post here....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, but I had to!!! U2 is coming back to the US for a tour, starting in March!!! I''m such a hugh fan, they are the best ever! I''m so freakin'' excited. I live near Chicago and am getting up bright and early tomorrow to purchase tix. I''m paying top dollar baby!!! YEEEEEEAAAHHHH

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I''m right there with you. I was so excited and then saw they would not be making a visit to Atlanta
15.gif

I''m seriously considering purchasing plane tickets and flying to see them. Years ago hubby had Sony Music as an account and surprised me with front row seats to their concert. It was an amazing night
35.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh
8.gif
I''m so sorry they won''t be stopping there! Yes, I would definitely fly to another city to see them play. It''s well worth it, as you know. To give you an idea of how obessed I am, I was going to try to get general admission tix (so I could be on the floor), get there about a day and a half before they play, so I could be one of the first inside the stadium. That way, I could be in the front row and maybe touch Bono''s hand!!!! But my husband says I need to relax and that we are going to have a seat. A seat??!!! Who sits down at a concert????

rms

Brilliant_Rock
My husband is a huge fan, and joined the club on their website so he could get in on the presales earlier this week. He was all ready to buy 2 tickets to the show in Anaheim, CA and somehow the system got messed up and didn''t accept his credit card. When he tried to do it again, the system thought he had already bought (there is a 2 ticket limit in pre-sale I guess) and it LOCKED HIM OUT. So no tickets for us yet...ho hum. Next we''re going to try for the Seattle show, and maybe even the show in Lisbon believe it or not. He''ll fly anywhere to see them.

And even though he is a huge fan, he does want to sit down for the concert. I guess his concert moshing days were over long ago!
28.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Just had to drop a line and say.........................................

I GOT TICKETS BABY!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results