shape
carat
color
clarity

If you had the opportunity, which would you get?

Which would you pick & why? You can only choose one!

• Diamond earrings

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Tennis bracelet

Votes: 40 57.1%

• Total voters

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
If you had the opportunity, which would you choose & why?

Diamond earrings- cannot be round brilliant. Must be another fancy cut.

Tennis bracelet-larger carat weight (6ctw-10ctw)

Vote below!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same asymmetry problem with me. I prefer round earrings to fancy shapes so it would be a bracelet for me.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Earrings for me, but they have to be simple, delicate drops. Given they can't be rounds then antique asschers or cushions will do nicely. =)2

I would prefer fancy cut diamond studs over a tennis bracelet, as long as the studs are either emerald, pear or elongated cushion.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apples and oranges -- 10 cts on the wrist vs 1 or 2 cts in the ears? I can't get past the economics here :cool2:. If it were a gift, I'd take the bracelet

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earrings if they are studs and if big enough.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally I find l virtually never wear my tennis bracelet so earrings would get way more use. Much better cost per wear!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Those are really stunning @foxinsox!!! Next is something like this on my list or old cut stud upgrade. I Tell ya I never stop upgrading. But like many of you earrings get a lot of wear and bracelets I do not wear at all. It bothers me when something is on my wrist, cannot work, cannot type, etc. They are truly gorgeous but special occassion in my opinion.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As many of my friends already know it would be earrings without question for me.

One of my favorite pairs of earrings are fancy shape. My Lang antique pear earrings. They can be dressed up or down and are always wonderful to wear. I love feeling them move on my ears and they just feel pretty and romantic.

langpeardangles.jpg

And it's hard having just one favorite pair of earrings and for me the more the merrier when it comes to earrings and choices. So yeah, earrings always get my vote. :)

@foxinsox yummmmm to those earrings. :love:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty dangly pears and princess cuts

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I went for the bracelet. For me, a tennis bracelet is more of a consistent daily staple. I change my earrings more frequently depending on my outfit.

DiamondGal28

Rough_Rock
I'd go for the bracelet too. A huge tennis bracelet is on my jewelry bucket list. Great earrings are too, but I am wanting rounds with optional jackets.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
If you had the opportunity, which would you choose & why?

Diamond earrings- cannot be round brilliant. Must be another fancy cut.

Tennis bracelet-larger carat weight (6ctw-10ctw)

Vote below!

What’s carat size on the studs

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@foxinsox yummmmm to those earrings. :love:
@missy and @Sunstorm aren’t they glorious? They’re Jessica McCormack from memory but I can’t find them on her site currently.
I’ll never be able to afford them in the size I want in natural diamond (NZD, sob!) so will need to look at some form of unmentionable instead

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I'd get the tennis bracelet. For one thing, I would get to look at it while I'm wearing it, whereas only other people can see earrings.

Also, I don't own real diamond earrings because I've lost too many earrings in the past to want to risk it. A bracelet is harder to lose. Or maybe that's just me...

That said, assuming you are talking about solitaire studs, I do like diamond earrings that are shapes other than round as long as each side is the same size, like princess, asscher, trilliant.

simbelmyne

Rough_Rock
Definitely earrings. I've been obsessed with dangling stuff on my ears since probably age 8.
I'd always worry about losing diamonds on a bracelet since I tend to bump into things.

Pear earrings or a string of diamonds are great, I really can't bump earrings into things, yay

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
Emerald studs, because I prefer a more delicate tennis bracelet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results