shape
carat
color
clarity

If you could start all over knowing what you know today

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TooPatient, I am so sorry for all you have been through and I am so glad you have come out of such a traumatizing experience stronger than ever. Self awareness is not easy to have for and good for you because so many people lack this. You are very brave and strong. (((HUGS))).

Strawberry, So sorry for what you went through and I'm with you. I spend time with those who love and accept me as I love and accept them and don't waste my energy on the others.

Thank you pooodles4me, I am so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS))). I think your sweet pup is with all our beloved furbabies who have left our lives and now they are all playing together and enjoying themselves right now. I miss them so much.:blackeye:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On a more lighthearted note: I would avoid drinking yard sized Pancho Villas at Senor Frogs before hitting the souvenir shops in Mexico. I am now the proud owner of a color shifting glass ring, faux turquoise earrings, a large bottle of tequila of questionable provenance, and a whole host of brightly colored chotscki's, all of which I'm sure I paid too much for. It was a whole lot of fun, though.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On a more lighthearted note: I would avoid drinking yard sized Pancho Villas at Senor Frogs before hitting the souvenir shops in Mexico. I am now the proud owner of a color shifting glass ring, faux turquoise earrings, a large bottle of tequila of questionable provenance, and a whole host of brightly colored chotscki's, all of which I'm sure I paid too much for. It was a whole lot of fun, though.

Haha if we are talking bling OMG I have many things I would do differently. :oops::doh:
But what matters is what we have learned along the way and the beautiful bling we have to enjoy for all our hard earned (but loving the journey) experience. But yes limiting alcohol consumption right before and during shopping is always sage advice. :lol:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have been much more careful with my student loans and spending habits in general when I was younger. I'm 31 and still paying them. :blackeye:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results